BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
JJ L.
YUM YUM in my tum tum. Just kidding. I love these lip balms because they're easy to find, cute and do a decent job keeping my lips moisturised! Bad point is that they are indeed fairly pricey compared to other brands but oh wells. Not too bad overall.
Chelsea B.
I love these! I grabbed one at the checkout line at target and have been hooked ever since. They are great when ur lips are feeling dry or cracked. They do not leave behind a slimy residue and smell great too! I also like that they are not overpriced
Claire M.
Tulsa, OK
I got this as a stocking stuffer and used it everyday but it still lasted FOREVER. And so when I ran out I immediately bought another. Good value for the price definitely. Tastes good and makes my lips look really good. My boy approves as well.
Lisa M.
Love love love this it smells amazing keeps my lips so soft and moist and I love the size of it it is cute and curly I will keep buying these forever I highly recommend these the price is not bad but u pay for what u get and I recommend to everyone
Shelbi R.
West Plains
I absolutely love love love this product, it always smells good, has the right moisturizers in it, plus the container that it is in is always fun to play with and also keeps your hands busy, I would defiantly buy this product, I have never been dissatisfied with eos, and buy it every chance I get
Muskaan N.
Spring
Really moisturizing and has a very pleasant scent is really cheap and it very easy to apply it's not a pot that you have to dip your finger in, the packaging is very pretty and unique, you can buy it's at any local drug stores like cvs and walgreens
Jinaye J.
Harvest, AL
My lips are always dry and chapped, especially in the winter time. It always leaves my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. I purchased it at my local Target. I have over ten eos lip balms, and I love them all. I would definitely recommend them.
Lauren A.
Murray, UT
This is my favorite of the EOS chapsticks. It smells really good and is really hydrating on your lips. I like the round packaging of EOS. It doesn't get lost as easily as other chapsticks. It isn't expensive unlike some other brands, but it gets the job done.
Maria R.
Melrose Park, IL
To be honest, I love most of the EOS lip balms, but this particular formula did not do well on my lips. It broke me out, and I ended up having to buy medicated lip balm for the sores it left me with! EOS completely missed the mark on this product.
Yasmin's h.
New jersey
I though this would be the greatest product but it’s not that good, blixter is a little bit better but still this moirsturs the lips too. The only thing is that is a little bit more expensive for thissseos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?