BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Amanda C.
Harrisburg, PA
I love the smell of this lip balm!  It smells lightly of coconut and vanilla and isn't overpowering.  It goes on smooth and works well under my matte liquid lipsticks.  This product lasts and I don't have to reapply it often.  I love it!
Carmen C.
Brunswick
Love it! Keeps my lips moist all day. Plus- it tastes awesome!!!!   10/10!!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone looking to try something new for their lips... I personally love it because it's fun, small, and it gets the job done. I have quite a few!
Dakota B.
Dubuque
IN LOVE with this product. I haven't found another chapstick that does what this one does. I use it every day. It is super easy to use and apply. Haven't run into any problems, small and easy to carry with you. I highly recommend this product to others.
Tiffanie T.
San Antonio, TX
by far my favorite lip care brand. unique packaging, easy to find in your purse. the rounded product serves as an easy applicator. more product volume than a standard tube of lip care. long wearing and does not compromise make up over it. would purchase again.
Cate W.
Sacramento, CA
The best lip balm in my opinion. Hidrates chapped lips without leaving a film, plus it tastes and smells good. The packaging is great too - it's easier to find than a tube. I've bought it a few times now and it stays in my purse! I'd definitely recommend it.
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I love love love sos. I have every single chapstick that they have ever released. I buy one every chance I get. I bought one yesterday actually. They are my favorite kind of chapstick. They are easy to find in my purse and I always recommend there products to anyone after I use one
Angela A.
Okemos, MI
Will repurchase again and again! I love the EOS formula and this is one of my favorite ones. It smells great and makes my lips super soft. You get a lot of product and it lasts a long time. Favorite to use before bed or even before super drying lipsticks.
Rachael R.
I really enjoy the packaging. It is unlike other brands out there. Well the packaging is pretty cool if you were a person who throws their lip balm in their pocket this could be a downfall. The product doesn't last on your lips long so you constantly have to reapply.
Ashley B.
The coconut milk one was better and smoother than previous eos I've tried. It went on easy, but I don't think that they last long enough. It doesn't stay on for a durable time. I got this one as a gift, and I loved it. I just don't like having to reapply.
Stacie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love how soft it made my lips, and it stayed on very well. And even stayed on my lips whenever I drink my coffee.
This line of products always exceeds my expectations!
It's also very inexpensive so do you can stock up. I will never not buy this product!
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?