BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
florangel r.
I love EOS. They work amazing and I own many different scents. I keep them at work, home and in my car. Great seller. The item arrived very fast and I will definitely be ordering more. Very good . Use it every day. It is light and softens excellently.
Kayleigh M.
Avon
I definitely enjoy the smell, and love the packaging. The product worked for me for a short time, but it didn't really soften my lips like I expected. Maybe more for keeping lips moist, and not really for healing purposes. Would probably not purchase again.
Kayla B.
Ecorse, MI
It hydrates my lips so nicely. it smells so nice and doesn't have a weird taste. I have a small exema patch on my cupids bow and it doesn't aggrivate it at all. The price is so nice too. I get mine from ulta or at JoAnn's. I loves this one and 100% recommend
Annie B.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I love all of the EOS brand chap sticks! My favorite is the coconut milk pink one though! Makes my lips silky smooth very quickly! I love them all though! Personally, I like all chap sticks but EOS seems to be my favorite! I would recommend to anyone!
KIKI F.
Stockton, CA
I have this product to be an everyday essential especially during colder seasons to avoid chapped lips, especially during a liquid matte lipstick day. At nighttime I tend to use a lip scrub and apply my EOS balm right after in a few layers to let the product skin in overnight and wake up with plumped lips.
Taylor L.
Arizona, Buckeye
Ive used this product many timesbefore it works wonders truly love how smooth it makes my lips and appeciate how it is shapped like an egg it is convent and easy to throw in a purse or bag for school. the scent and flavor last very long would eccomend higly
Brittanie M.
I love this lip balm, it is very simple to open. The packaging is really cute and I love the color. It is a very good price and very affordable.  It made my lips very soft and not chapped. I also love the coconut scent. I will definitely b repurchasing this.
Britney S.
I like the size of this lip balm because it makes it easy to find in my bags. In terms of the actual product, I'm not so much of a fan. It's easy to apply but I find that shortly after I have dry lips again. It may be my lips but it didn't really work for me.
Julia L.
Corinth, ME
This is my number one go-to lip balm! I have yet to find one that compares. It is long lasting, often only requiring reapplication once or twice a day. One unit lasts FOREVER, even with every day use. The flavor is excellent. I will be buying this regularly.
Tiffanie T.
San Antonio, TX
by far my favorite lip care brand. unique packaging, easy to find in your purse. the rounded product serves as an easy applicator. more product volume than a standard tube of lip care. long wearing and does not compromise make up over it. would purchase again.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?