BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Keshia C.
Chapmanville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Eos lip balms are my absolute FAVORITE go to balms! They have such a wide variety of flavors and colors, and the packaging it super cute! My fav as of now is the “pure” clear ones. They’re so little and compact that it’s easy to carry with you on the go.
Makaela L.
Burien
Soft, smooth, even my dog likes eating it 😂 (had to buy another one) kinda pricy but this is my go to lip balm. Eos is a great brand and you can get this lip balm almost anywhere! Only downfall is the dirt build up.
Catherine G.
The packaging on these are awesome. When they first came onto the market I thought it was so innovative. However, after living with it for while I realized how annoying it was that it took up so much space in my pockets. The actually lip balm smells wonderful and applies beautifully. But it isn't moisturizing at all. I think it made my lips even more dry to be honest. I will not be repurchasing and I don't recommend.
Zoey S.
North Hampton
Purchased at: Target
I use this lip balm every night before I go to bed and it definitely keeps my lips moisturized, but it leaves the residue and dead skin on my lips until I wash it off. The flavor isn’t that great either; the smell and taste is very strong.
☀️Solar H.
Queen Creek, AZ
Vanilla mint is one of my favorites that I buy very often. it tastes sweet and yummy and the gentle smell that it releases is so perfect and calming. Whenever my lips are feeling dry or irritated I immediately apply. This product is very moisturizing and always leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. I love applying this product after I do a lip scrub, or right before  I apply a matte lipstick. My go to!
Heather H.
Jasper
Great lip balm - keep a few of these laying around the house and office. It only smooth application but long lasting and great to put on kids too who hate typical stick chapsticks ! Would recommend to other moms !
Donna V.
Olean
Always have this product in my purse home bathroom never like to be without it love the design doesn’t get messed up been a customer of this product for years very gentle keeps lips soft and smells yummy perfect the way it’ is wouldn’t change a thing
Paige D.
Mishawaka, IN
Love the scent, super smooth, always keep one in my car for on the go. Have several of the other scents/flavors but this one has always remained to be my favorite. Would recommend to anyone over regular chapstick.
Jasmine D.
Greenfield, IN
Love love love the scent of this! I find that the different EOS scents have slightly different textures. This one, to me, is a great lip balm to apply throughout the day. The texture is a bit more slippery than some of the others. I find that it is nourishing, while also leaving an almost protective film on my lips.
Abigayle T.
Lago Vista, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m using this right now, I’ve been using Eos pretty much since it first arrived in the market. I’ve lived it since it came out. This is not my favorite flavor(?) but the actual chapstick is still pretty awesome
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?