BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Julia L.
Corinth, ME
This is my number one go-to lip balm! I have yet to find one that compares. It is long lasting, often only requiring reapplication once or twice a day. One unit lasts FOREVER, even with every day use. The flavor is excellent. I will be buying this regularly.
florangel r.
I love EOS. They work amazing and I own many different scents. I keep them at work, home and in my car. Great seller. The item arrived very fast and I will definitely be ordering more. Very good . Use it every day. It is light and softens excellently.
KIKI F.
Stockton, CA
I have this product to be an everyday essential especially during colder seasons to avoid chapped lips, especially during a liquid matte lipstick day. At nighttime I tend to use a lip scrub and apply my EOS balm right after in a few layers to let the product skin in overnight and wake up with plumped lips.
Tiffanie T.
San Antonio, TX
by far my favorite lip care brand. unique packaging, easy to find in your purse. the rounded product serves as an easy applicator. more product volume than a standard tube of lip care. long wearing and does not compromise make up over it. would purchase again.
Rachael R.
I really enjoy the packaging. It is unlike other brands out there. Well the packaging is pretty cool if you were a person who throws their lip balm in their pocket this could be a downfall. The product doesn't last on your lips long so you constantly have to reapply.
Queen L.
Out of all the varieties of scents of these balms, this one is my go-to. Compared to the other ones, this texture is not as dry and super creamy. Absolutely love the scent, not too strong and the soft scent smells so comforting, Will definitely repurchase!
Stacie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love how soft it made my lips, and it stayed on very well. And even stayed on my lips whenever I drink my coffee.
This line of products always exceeds my expectations!
It's also very inexpensive so do you can stock up. I will never not buy this product!
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Laura R.
I used this a couple of years ago. For me personally it was a little wax but of equal comfort as other brands. The smell is great and it does help with chapped lips. I would recommend to people if they don’t mind a little waxiness. Other than that, its ok.
Jasmine J.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE THIS BRAND!!! I know a few years back there was this big pushback for this brand because people felt like it made their lips worse but I’ve never had that issue. The product smells wonderful, goes on easy, and is super cute. I wish it weren’t so easy to lose but other than that, I love this!!
Kïtty Ø.
Sacramento
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE EOS I'VE OWNED. the scent/flavor is so lovely, and its so hydrating. I LOVE IT. This is my top favorite chapstick, and i love the pink container, and how its shaped. Its not super expensive, and it lasts long, and is super high quality. RECOMMEND !
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?