BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ashauntee A.
Jackson , MS
I love the smell of this lip balm! One of my all time favorite EOS scents <3 I also pick them up at my local Walmart or Walgreens. The shape of the lip balm is my favorite part! You actually get a lot of the product. I've bought 3 So far and I hope my collection grows!
Tabitha R.
APO
My sister bought me this product and I've fallen in love. This was my first time using it and it was amazing. She picked it up at Walmart or target I believe. Its super convenient and easy to apply. I would recommend this to others especially if they have dry lips!
Shaiana G.
This is the best lip care product that I have used in a long time. I have been through about 3 or 4 of these balms in the last 6 months. I had heard amazing things from my friends who have used it so I had to try it out for myself. I would recommend this to anyone!
Erica H.
Leesburg, VA
It was silky but it didn't help my chapped lips. I was expecting a coconut flavor abd did not really get that. It tasted like perfume. I also don't like how it gets moisture abd grows mold in the container if you are not familiar with that I'd look up some videos on it
Jada 🥀 C.
Santa Rosa Beach
This stuff is awesome! When looking for a balm to help moisturize your lips this is definitely one to consider. Plus it's super easy to carry with you anywhere you go! It's going to shine a bit like a gloss when first applied like a gloss but this stuff works amazing!
Tammy F.
Clifton
I love eos! This one is awsome! I love the coconut! It keeps my lips soft and moist! I don't particularly care for the sphere shape. It's a little large to keep in your purse or pocket. I find it best to keep the sphere eos at my desk. I love that eos are all natural! I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Tess P.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I use it everyday and have been using it for like forever. I got it at Nordstrom and I just love how affordable and easy to use it is. It lasts for a really long time and always keeps my lips hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
I love these little balls of goodness! I really love how soft they make my lips feel and how easy they are to carry. The one main complaint I have is that once you reach the point where the chapstick is no longer round and is flat, there’s no way to get it out without scraping your finger inside and I hate that.
Ashley K.
Greensburg, PA
This EOS balm definitely made my lips feel soft and the smell was lovely, but it was not moisturizing enough for my liking, and actually felt like it dried my lips out more and I had to reapply often. Simply put, you can find something better at the same price point.
HANNAH T.
Merrillville, IN
You just can't have enough of these around your house. I have been using EOS products for years, and now I have two young daughters that are learning to love it as well. Natural products that are affordable, and I don't have to worry about my toddler finding it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?