BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Orlando, FL
My favorite EOS scent! The coconut milk and moisturizing on the lips and provides a gentle scent! I have rebought this lip balm several times over and won’t be stopping anytime soon. This is the only lip balm that I have truly used to the very end without losing!
Courtney B.
Forest, VA
I, as well as my 1yr old daughter both love this lip balm. She likes to reapply it often. She is constantly coming up to me and handing it to me. Once it’s on, she wants to put more on. I’m just glad she can’t open it or choke on it like a little chapstick tube.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love EOS!!! Yes, it's a bit expensive, but the quality is amazing & it lasts for a long time!!! My favorite one is the green one because I love having that minty taste on my lips. You don't have to apply the product many times, it usually lasts a long time.
Dakota B.
Dubuque
IN LOVE with this product. I haven't found another chapstick that does what this one does. I use it every day. It is super easy to use and apply. Haven't run into any problems, small and easy to carry with you. I highly recommend this product to others.
Brittanie M.
I love this lip balm, it is very simple to open. The packaging is really cute and I love the color. It is a very good price and very affordable.  It made my lips very soft and not chapped. I also love the coconut scent. I will definitely b repurchasing this.
Cate W.
Sacramento, CA
The best lip balm in my opinion. Hidrates chapped lips without leaving a film, plus it tastes and smells good. The packaging is great too - it's easier to find than a tube. I've bought it a few times now and it stays in my purse! I'd definitely recommend it.
Julia L.
Corinth, ME
This is my number one go-to lip balm! I have yet to find one that compares. It is long lasting, often only requiring reapplication once or twice a day. One unit lasts FOREVER, even with every day use. The flavor is excellent. I will be buying this regularly.
Amanda C.
Harrisburg, PA
I love the smell of this lip balm!  It smells lightly of coconut and vanilla and isn't overpowering.  It goes on smooth and works well under my matte liquid lipsticks.  This product lasts and I don't have to reapply it often.  I love it!
Britney S.
I like the size of this lip balm because it makes it easy to find in my bags. In terms of the actual product, I'm not so much of a fan. It's easy to apply but I find that shortly after I have dry lips again. It may be my lips but it didn't really work for me.
Carmen C.
Brunswick
Love it! Keeps my lips moist all day. Plus- it tastes awesome!!!!   10/10!!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone looking to try something new for their lips... I personally love it because it's fun, small, and it gets the job done. I have quite a few!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?