BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Courtney B.
Forest, VA
I, as well as my 1yr old daughter both love this lip balm. She likes to reapply it often. She is constantly coming up to me and handing it to me. Once it’s on, she wants to put more on. I’m just glad she can’t open it or choke on it like a little chapstick tube.
Sarah P.
Grayson, KY
This product is amazing. It makes my lips feel so smooth and the coconut flavor is pretty great for a lip balm. I wish it had a little bit more of a coconut taste and smell but other than that it was an outstanding product that I will recommend again and again.
Bevann D.
Hammond
Great product that hydrates my lips!  I like the size of the product and how it fits nicely in my travel makeup bag.  It is fairly easy to find and come in a wide variety of flavors!  I enjoy the sweet mint flavor the best!  I would recommend this product to others.
LesLee C.
Fort Thomas
This is a very smooth and creamy product. It's easy to apply and long lasting. I would definitely recommend this lip balm to other people and will continue using it for myself. I would choose this products over many others that I've tried. It satisfies my needs.
NIcole K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite EOS product. It keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. It is easy to use as the top twist right off. I like the look since it isn't a typical chap stick. I have been using this lip balm for a couple years and will defiantly be buying again.
Katya B.
new york, NY
The best hand lotion on the market! it smells incredible and moisturizes skin! it also small and very cute. I didn't expect to like it that much at first, but now I'm totally addicted. I won't leave home without my hand lotion. Love this product very much!
Estela L.
Bluffton
I purchased my eos from Walmart and I can say I am happy with my purchase the lip balm is very moisturizing and smells great as well. It leaves my lips feeling very refreshed. It is one that I will definetaly repurchase. I definitely recommend this product.
Alyssa D.
North Olmsted, OH
Eos’s smell so good and help moisturize your lips, but they never help me when I have chapped lips. If anything, the Eos makes my chapped lips worse! I tried using them for awhile, and it never got better. They really only are meant to make your lips smell good.
Kylee S.
San Diego
This Eos product smells and looks very appealing. It slides on nicely but doesn’t necessarily stay on nicely. It’s very presentable but even though it’s cute, it is over priced for the quality. It’s not a a bad product but it definitely has room for improvement.
Cassidy S.
New Bedford, MA
Love eos balms! Work so well on my lips and i love the different flavors they come in. They work almost instantly and within one day of using the balm you can feel results and a difference in your lips. I get rlly chapped and peely lips and this balm really helps. Love eos!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?