BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Tina L.
charlotte, NC
The moisture is definitely there. I have used better but the packaging is super cute to pass up. The price is okay and not too expensive. I do find it a bit drying and I would have to reapplying twice or a few times. I got this at target and I would buy again regardless!
Passy T.
ohio
eos product is very visible on my lip and I love it because it give my lip some natural volume and very pink and I love the coconut smell it hydra my lip very well and is very easy to apply on the lip I use it to moisturize my lips before doing my makeup and sometimes after.
Kirsten J.
This chapstick is one of the best that I have ever had. It tastes so great and it makes your lips feel super soft and smooth. They are the perfect thing to apply to your lips after exfoliating them. They also work awesome as a base for super drying matte liquid lips and it helps them not be as drying!
Afrin M.
Woodside, NY
Very smooth and has a nice smell to it. Keeps my lips hydrated. It is a little pricey for a small lip balm. I have used this lip balms before. I usually go for this one because of how small and easy it is to carry around. Yes I'll repurchase it because it serves it's purpose
Stephanie C.
I love the smell of this balm! I think the little spheres that these come in are cute and look nice on the vanity. However, I wish this flavor came in the tube like the vanilla one. I feel like the tubes are still elegant and easier to store or travel with. If this coconut scent came in the tube, id use it more.
Arin H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I use to have one of these guys on me at all times. They're super moisturizing and lasts for a long time. It's not too pricy and you can pick it up at any drugstore. I have SUPER dry lips so I need something more oily personally, but compared to other EOS balms this is great!
Mikayla D.
Barbourville
I fould this product to work very well unfortunately it did not really meet my expectations, I was very disappointed for the price of the product you really don't get your moneys worth it needs to constantly be re applied and is very greasy without really moisturizing your lips
Alyssa T.
South Jordan, UT
This is one of my favorite lip balms! I love coconut everything so this was a no brainer! Its so so so moisturizing and I always end up losing my lip balm before I can use it all so having a nice balm that's not expensive is a must. Coconut milk lip balm is the bomb dot com!!
Brooke G.
This is my favorite Chapstick. I love coconut flavor and scent and this didn't disappoint. It hydrates and moisturizes like a dream. My only complaint was that after about a year of use it went bad, but even so I would buy again. I love eos chopstick and 10/10 would recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Coolidge
EOS Lip Balm is AMAZING!!! I got the product because all of my friends told me about the product and the magic it does. The product is VERY easy to use!! The balm is very long lasting unless you are the kind of person who can't resist the urge to lick your lips a lot, like me.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?