BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
I feel like my lips have gotten more dry. Ugh. Now i cant find a chapstick that can save my lips so now i can only wear lipgloss because my lips are so crusty from that product. My fave does not look good with lipgloss on it. I would not buy again but i get them as gift so i have like 7.
Brooke S.
Oroville, CA
This made my lips so soft, and it tasted pretty decent, too. Glad I bought it, though I don't know that I would buy it again. It wasn't that much better than any other lip balm. The big puffy design is a little annoying; it's tough to put in a pants pocket. Easy to find in a purse, though.
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I love the way EOS packaging looks! Especially the great scents and I’ve purchased a few in the past. It’s a little harder to hold than a typical stick and less compact. I wouldn’t say it works that great in battling dry lips though because it doesn’t last too long. I wouldn’t recommend if you have extremely dry lips or as winter moisture.
Nikki C.
Springfield, MO
Having lived in multiple parts of the country my lips are very temperamental and therefore, require a good moisturiser. I have tried every kind of lip balm/chapstick and EOS is by far the most efficient. I don’t even feel like I’m wearing anything. It lasts for hours and I don’t feel oily.
Jenna T.
My favorite EOS Lip Balm! It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized.  I love the round shape of the product and always keep at least one in my purse.  They are so adorable I like finding all of the different colors/flavors and decorating my vanity with them.
Frances D.
These lips balms are my go to for the winter season! They're really easy to apply and have a fun shape! This brand is also one of the only brands that will make my lips feel nice and soft for most of the day. One application will usually last me half a day! That's a record for me at least!
Sarah R.
Lenoir, NC
I love this. It is fantastic. It works fast on my dry lips. It has a great taste as well. The price is fantastic. It is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone. It stays on for a long time and there is no need to reapply often. This is what I carry in my purse and car.
Arreya C.
Inola, OK
This is my favorite eos product. It smells so amazing. The packaging is as cute as can be too! I love the stripes. I purchased this product at Walmart and I love it. I am a constant user of eos but have only bought this once. I think I lost it but I need to buy another! It is so amazing
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
Love this stuff! I initially bought it because it has coconut milk and I'll pretty much buy anything with coconut milk. :) It makes my lips so soft and gets rid of chapped lips. I highly recommend this if your lips get chapped and you want something that makes them soft and smells good.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
By far my favorite balm for my lips. I have tried others and this is one of two i always seem to buy. The other brand I buy the most is burts bees. This one is my all time fave and i say this because it moisturizes your lips with out feeling waxy and with out feeling heavy. Also they smell amazing.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??