BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jasmine M.
Cedar, MN
I always carry an Eos lip balm with me! It lasts a long time for the price and keeps my lips feeling smooth and refreshed! I also love the scents they come in and the cute packaging! How original to have a round lip balm instead of the boring old tubes! Would recommend 10 times out of 10!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I love the way EOS packaging looks! Especially the great scents and I’ve purchased a few in the past. It’s a little harder to hold than a typical stick and less compact. I wouldn’t say it works that great in battling dry lips though because it doesn’t last too long. I wouldn’t recommend if you have extremely dry lips or as winter moisture.
Brooke S.
Oroville, CA
This made my lips so soft, and it tasted pretty decent, too. Glad I bought it, though I don't know that I would buy it again. It wasn't that much better than any other lip balm. The big puffy design is a little annoying; it's tough to put in a pants pocket. Easy to find in a purse, though.
Miranda K.
Minneapolis, MN
I would rate this closer to a 4.5. I loved it at first, but after the first few uses, it seemed to be harder to apply and in general. I always put the lid back on right away and kept it stored in normal conditions, temperature wise and what not. If this didn't happen, I'd rate it 5 stars because the first few applications had me loving it!
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This is the kip balm I carry around with me everywhere. I love it!!! It's very soft, but definitely not deep conditioning. I also love the light smell and sweet taste. The waxy feeling of this product is also perfect for priming your lips for lipstick. All around this is an amazing product!
Alexis S.
Inman
I have to say it is one of the best products I have used. I use it on a daily bases and I have multiple of this product. I would have to say this product is a little on the priced side. It met all of my expectations it leaves my lips feeling great. Yes I will I wish I could try the lotion.
EMMA L.
Wilson,WI
I really enjoy using this product. The only down side of the EOS is that it can leave rashes and it has a weir taste. I love the oval shape and the packaging the formula comes in. I am a repeat user, however I do think that there is cheaper and more effective products out there.
Hannah C.
Garden City, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE EOS! i have used several of there products and this chapstick is the only one ive used that prevents cold sores and keeps my lips moisturized all through any season. And its not tacly feeling like some other chapsticks and balms so yes. Your lips will still be kissable 😗
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
By far my favorite balm for my lips. I have tried others and this is one of two i always seem to buy. The other brand I buy the most is burts bees. This one is my all time fave and i say this because it moisturizes your lips with out feeling waxy and with out feeling heavy. Also they smell amazing.
Joanne K.
Pingree Grove, IL
Love this stuff! I initially bought it because it has coconut milk and I'll pretty much buy anything with coconut milk. :) It makes my lips so soft and gets rid of chapped lips. I highly recommend this if your lips get chapped and you want something that makes them soft and smells good.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?