BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Sierra A.
Spokane, WA
EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm is my absolute favorite out of the EOS flavors. I've tried multiple different ones - this one is by far the most moisturizing. It has a slight coconut flavor, but its not too overwhelming. I've purchased this lip balm twice now, and would consider purchasing a third time :)
Kassandra D.
New york, NY
The eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm in the Coconut Milk flavor is my favorite. It is smooth and light and doesn't have a taste like a lot of the other flavors. I am not a fan of any lip balm that has a sweet taste and this definitely doesn't. I am a fan of this eos and make an effort it buy it.
holly s.
South Dennis, MA
These lip balms are great if you want temporary kissable flavor on your lips but other than that they are very disappointing. They don't seem to have lasting moisture and must be reapplied several times throughout the day. With that I would like to say they do have some great flavors to choose from.
mansi b.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I like everything coconut 😊 but specifically because coconut is so good for the skin. This lip balm that perfect coconut balm I needed. You apply it and overnight see the changes. It is so easy to apply and this little egg shaped packaging is too cute to carry everywhere. Is not sticky and gives the right amount of balm when applied! Totally love it ❤️
Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
The East lip balms are alright. I feel like most of the time it leaves my lips feeling extremely waxy and makes me want to rub it off. The only good thing about this one is the scent which is almost refreshing and light. I just don't really like the texture it puts on top of my lips when applying.
Leelee B.
I like the egos coconut lip balm but I am not a fan of the sphere shape. I would prefer it to be in a tube like other brands. The sphere shape makes it harder to use than a tube and it isn't as as easy to carry in your pocket because of the size. I love the product I just wish it was in a tube.
Maggie Z.
Middle Vlg, NY
I like the smell and shape of EOS lip balms. I think they are great collectible items, for this specific Coconut Milk formula, the smell is amazing and the packaging is also super adorable! The curved shape of it makes it very easy to roll on my lips and the product lasts you a very long time!
Emily B.
elmhurst, IL
Smooth and silky.  Smell is really nice and pleasant. Met expectations and exceeded them with a good lip balm but also pretty packaging!  I like the roller ball package.  I buy EOS at a drug store or at target.  I would recommend it to others and i have given them as gifts! A good stocking stuffer.
Cecily ..
Being that I don’t ususlly like coconut I was hesitant. I got it from Target because I had never seen it before. It was easy to use, just like the others. It came in pretty, bright, eye catching packaging. I actually liked it, the coconut smell was mild and I would definitely get it again!
Jacquelyn B.
Golden Valley
This is my favorite lip balm in the world. I love coconut everything. It is not overpowering and gives the perfect amount of moisturizer to your lips. I use it alone with makeup or before bed. I have used these for years and constantly repurchase. I even have my husband hooked on them as well
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??