BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Nikki C.
Springfield, MO
Having lived in multiple parts of the country my lips are very temperamental and therefore, require a good moisturiser. I have tried every kind of lip balm/chapstick and EOS is by far the most efficient. I don’t even feel like I’m wearing anything. It lasts for hours and I don’t feel oily.
Jasmine M.
Cedar, MN
I always carry an Eos lip balm with me! It lasts a long time for the price and keeps my lips feeling smooth and refreshed! I also love the scents they come in and the cute packaging! How original to have a round lip balm instead of the boring old tubes! Would recommend 10 times out of 10!
Brooke S.
Oroville, CA
This made my lips so soft, and it tasted pretty decent, too. Glad I bought it, though I don't know that I would buy it again. It wasn't that much better than any other lip balm. The big puffy design is a little annoying; it's tough to put in a pants pocket. Easy to find in a purse, though.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This is the kip balm I carry around with me everywhere. I love it!!! It's very soft, but definitely not deep conditioning. I also love the light smell and sweet taste. The waxy feeling of this product is also perfect for priming your lips for lipstick. All around this is an amazing product!
Frances D.
These lips balms are my go to for the winter season! They're really easy to apply and have a fun shape! This brand is also one of the only brands that will make my lips feel nice and soft for most of the day. One application will usually last me half a day! That's a record for me at least!
(Allison) أ.
I absolutely love all eos lip balms it makes your lips look glossy and it will help a lot if you have chapped lips. Trust me i have used several eos lip balms. Plus i love the cute packaging it comes with. I would buy more again once  the 2 i have run out. Yes i buy many eos at a time lol
Hannah C.
Garden City, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE EOS! i have used several of there products and this chapstick is the only one ive used that prevents cold sores and keeps my lips moisturized all through any season. And its not tacly feeling like some other chapsticks and balms so yes. Your lips will still be kissable 😗
Arreya C.
Inola, OK
This is my favorite eos product. It smells so amazing. The packaging is as cute as can be too! I love the stripes. I purchased this product at Walmart and I love it. I am a constant user of eos but have only bought this once. I think I lost it but I need to buy another! It is so amazing
Sarah R.
Lenoir, NC
I love this. It is fantastic. It works fast on my dry lips. It has a great taste as well. The price is fantastic. It is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone. It stays on for a long time and there is no need to reapply often. This is what I carry in my purse and car.
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
By far my favorite balm for my lips. I have tried others and this is one of two i always seem to buy. The other brand I buy the most is burts bees. This one is my all time fave and i say this because it moisturizes your lips with out feeling waxy and with out feeling heavy. Also they smell amazing.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?