BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
samii S.
First off, the packaging is so cute I keep a few just on my desk for decor. The smell is so amazing and the balm also is so easy to apply and mosturizes my chapped lips nicely. I have a collection of EOS balms and they never fail me. If you need a new balm definitely get an EOS one they are wonderful. 10/10 love it.
Katelyn S.
This is my ALL TIME favorite lip balm. It moisturizes and absorbs quickly so there isn't too much shine. My lips feel hydrated for hours after using. I also love the little egg style packaging. It's cute and differentiates the product from others on the market. I always recommend this brand to friends and family.
Sarah E.
Hutchinson, KS
The moisturizing part of this lip balm is just as average as any other eos lip product, but the reason I'm giving it 1 star is the scent. The scent just is so awful. Im sensitive to some scents, and this is one! Even after is try to take off the lip balm, because I can't stand the scent, it still lingers. 🖓
Nicole C.
Pearl River, LA
I really like this. First off the smell is so yummy. I find that it is moisturizing and a good consistency. I wouldn't recommend applying this under lipstick. It's too thick and creamy and makes your lipstick separate. I recommend applying it, letting it sink in, and blotting the access before apply lipstick.
Amanda N.
Ellensburg
I was an avid user of these products until my lips started developing a rash on the outside. My doctor said it was due to something in the lip balm I was using. These do an okay job of keeping my lips hydrated but I needed something more effective. I was buying these because they were trendy and smelled great.
Iris C.
Winnie, TX
This coconut balm smells so good and feels really good on my lips! The price is just affordable for the amazing product. It met my expectations once my lips did not start peeling off like other chaptsicks. Definitely will be buying this product again.
Liza T.
sioux falls, SD
first off, the taste of this lip balm is amazing. the coconut is subltle but still nice. i have always been a fan of the round continer, and it’s my go to lip balm. this one is so easy to put on and leaves your lips feeling amazing. i would definitely buy again and would like to try all the eos lip balms aha.
Ashley W.
This product is pretty awesome. The original one actually made my lips flake- this one quite the opposite. I put this on before bed and can still feel it in the morning providing great card for my lips. The only downside I would say is the actual size makes it hard for Jean pockets and awkward for purse pockets but generally doesn’t bother me I keep it bedside.
Alicia V.
Valparaiso, IN
These are SO STINKING CUUTTEE!!! I Adore EOS...I love the shape, they are Easy to find in your bag because you know what they are without looking, they are moisturizing and not sticky, they also work Really Well under lipstick because your lips absorb the moisture and it doesn't leave your lips slick or sticky
💕Papaya💕 L.
I LOVE THIS LIP BALM SOOOO MUCH! It’s smooth on the lips. Keeps them chap free and the packaging is adorable . I’ve used EOS multiple times and this is by far my favorite eos. Very high quality and the price is okay. Yes I would recommend this to others.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?