BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
This balm has a creamy feel that immediately makes your lips feel softer and smoother. However, it is not thicker or heavier than your typical lip balm. The flavor is sweet but mild but not strongly coconut-flavored. This is good for keeping at your desk, bathroom, or purse, but not fit putting in your pocket, due to the shape of the packaging.
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
love these lil guys there the bet thing i love the taste the feeling of my lip and how soft it make my lips and the smell omg it just the best thing i have over 4 of them and i keep wanting more i seen that they are a pumpkin one and im in love with any thing pumpkin so you best believe im going to look for this i hope my stores have them
Faith K.
Derry
First if all, my favorite flavor in the whole world is coconut so I'm in love with this e.o.s. I also loves the silkiness and smoothness of the balm. It applies so nicely and makes my lips feel so smooth and soft. I try to keep this product on hand at all times. FYI, cotton swabs are great for getting the last little bit out of the container.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
Love the scent of this lip balm! Also, it's super cute, I adore cute packaging. It makes my lips feel smooth, and it doesn't leave a greasy film and just sit on top of my lips like some chap sticks. I always carry this in my purse, and I can rest easy knowing this will never get all over the inside of my purse, because it has a screw top lid.
Sara P.
Pottstown, PA
One of my favorite variations of the EOS lip balms! The coconut taste is sweet and one that you cannot get enough of. One of the only downside to this and other EOS products is that mold easily develops in the crevices, so keep an eye on that! Many times I have thrown mine away before finishing it, but it is definitely worth the repurchase.
Gabriella G.
East Orange, NJ
This is my all time favorite, infused with coconut oil and shea butter keeps my lips so soft...I use this every day I’m in love with eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Rosa R.
I absolutely love how soft to the touch it leaves my lips. I have multiple of these little guys all around the house in an assortment of smells and flavors. Wonderfully packaged and easy to find in a cluttered purse! I’m always trying to find a new smell to love! The coconut milk was great my only thing against it is that I don’t like the taste of coconuts.
Courtney J.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I LOVE EOS! Simply because they are so compact and easy to throw in my purse or handbag and walk out the door! My lips drink up all the moisture that they give to me. I really like how they put a small indent in the packaging to show when the lid is closed all the way so I don't have a problem with the cap falling off in my purse.
Madeline T.
Portland
This has to be my favorite lip balm on the market right now. It's very soothing on chapped lips and the coconut smell is lovely. It's something I always keep in my purse. I have only bought it once so far but I would repurchase. I recommended it to my mom and she also loves it. It's very affordable and comes in cute packaging!
aurora L.
Hemlock, MI
I initially thought the egg shape was cute (albeit a bit gimmicky) so i bought in. The balm itself ends up making your lips drier than they were before! My minorly dehydrated pout became cracked and sore a few hours after application. The only thing this stuff has going for it is that the coconut milk makes it smell nice.  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?