BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Nicole K.
Long Beach
Love this product! My favorite chapstick brand! This product keeps my lips moisturized and doesn’t feel like I have anything on my lips compared to other chapstick brands I have used. I have really dry lips during the winter and this works great. Even in the summer I use it because it doesn’t feel heavy like other products that are meant for really chapped and dry lips. Great scent and not too overpowering or strong. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jenny O.
This smells so good!!!!!! I was at my local kouls and I saw this lip balm I happen to have very dry lips so I picked it up it was I good price I have tried other eos lip balms but so far this is my favorite it just feels so good on the lips and really helps with chapped lips not to mention how cute it is .I love it !!!
Lindsey O.
San Jose, CA
These lip balms are so great to carry in your purse. The ergonomic shape makes it a breeze to apply and all of the flavors smell wonderful. Your lips will thank you!
Stormee E.
Glenpool, OK
I really do like this product but have a few complaints. I don’t like how oily it is, like it seems to get everywhere with me. I also don’t like the packaging. I keep my chapsticks in my purse and I’ve noticed that my EOS always gets dirt in between the lid and container and that just grosses me out, that doesn’t happen to any of my other chapsticks. This works very well when my lips are particularly dry, though, so that’s good.
Jordan D.
This is the first eos product I have ever tried as my sister gave this to me as a gift. I think the shape is pretty cool. The packaging is nice, and it is in fact easier to find in my purse. My lips were super chapped and are already feeling healed and soft after only 2 days of use. There isnt really a strong smell and it doesnt taste like anything which I like. My only complaint would be the staying power, ive had to reapply quite a few times, but I still prefer it over other lip balms!
Hadleigh F.
Amherst, OH
I really enjoy this lip balm for the fact that it is so so soft on your lips and moisturizing. That feeling of moisture does not wear off after ten minutes either it stays there, that's why I love it. Personally I would chose the sweet mint over this because of the cooling sensation but this would definitely be my second choice.
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
I really liked the eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint set. The soft lip balms moisturized and kept my lips soft all day. The balms stayed on all day and had a really sweet taste. The small size of the lip balms makes it easy to carry around more than one eos in my purse.
Lauren B.
Well I received this as a gift. It’s ok, but I feel like it doesn’t do much. It’s hard to actually get enough product on your lips. There’s just way better lip balms out there.
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I enjoy using a sphere shaped lip balm since you don’t have to reapply it as much as a regular chapped chapstick. The scent of this is very refreshing and I would definitely purchase this again all for an affordable price!
Madiha S.
Albuquerque, NM
I got it as a gift for my baby shower. I used it already thinking the product should be great especially considering the cult following the company has. But sadly the balm made my lips more chapped. I would have to use it quite frequently. The product would leave white layer around the crease of your lips. I am not going to buy it. The only consolation was the fragrance. I have to accept it was yum!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??