BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kayli P.
Vancouver
This has to be one of my favorite lip balms. The smell and moisture are both great and I highly recommend this to anyone who likes coconut. Lasts a while as well!
Isabel A.
Citrus Heights
I love these they are cute! They make my lips soft! I keep one in my purse my car my desk and vanity because I cant be without them. I would definitely recommend t to a friend
Isabella B.
The packaging is adorable! I love the subtle pink and white stripes in contrast to the vibrant color block I've become accustomed to with other eos products.

Overall, this lip balm moisturizes okay. If I apply frequently, my lips stay chap-free through out the day. That being said, I do have to apply this product much more often than other lip balms I have used in the past. You get what you pay for- but if you do want lasting moisture without reapplying all the time, I would look elsewhere.
🌞Melek K.
Cinnamon
I absolutely love this product!! This product is not only soothing but has awesome ingredients and is healthy. It relieves lips and makes them soft in seconds. I love the container it comes in and it is easy to travel with. The smell is extravagant and gives off a perfect aura. I would recommend this product and I am going to be purchasing many more.
Yasmin P.
Jamaica, NY
This stuff is horrible. It made my face breakout. I had blisters all around my mouth for a week. When i looked it up, i wasn't the only one. If you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE THIS!! I thought it might be this particular flavor but i tried 2 others and as soon as my lips began to dry out i quit. eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruiteos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Minteos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Minteos™ Organic Stick Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
Athena D.
I can’t tell which o like more - how it works or how it tastes!!! Now if only I could keep my kids from eating it. Good thing it’s completely safe. Highly recommend but only 4 stars because while revolutionary, the shape makes this product awkward to transport.
Nakomi M.
Ogden
I always love EOS products. Especially the lip balms. They always keep your lips super smooth and hydrated. The chapstick lasts forever. With this one, I noticed the added coconut milk made my lips really hydrated! The smell was delightful, and the taste was there but not overwhelming. The only downfall I would say, would be that you sometimes get a film on your mouth when the product soaks in. I'm assuming it's from the wax they use. It's not really a big deal.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Ieos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint is completely fantastic! I know that may sound a little extreme since it's "only lip balm", but this is my favorite lip product of all time. It's so smooth and thick that I use it as a lip gloss, and the smell/taste is just heavenly: if I hadn't known it was coconut flavored, I would have thought it was supposed to taste like birthday cake. Please do yourself a favor and BUY THIS, you won't regret it.
Nicole K.
Long Beach
Love this product! My favorite chapstick brand! This product keeps my lips moisturized and doesn’t feel like I have anything on my lips compared to other chapstick brands I have used. I have really dry lips during the winter and this works great. Even in the summer I use it because it doesn’t feel heavy like other products that are meant for really chapped and dry lips. Great scent and not too overpowering or strong. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jenny O.
This smells so good!!!!!! I was at my local kouls and I saw this lip balm I happen to have very dry lips so I picked it up it was I good price I have tried other eos lip balms but so far this is my favorite it just feels so good on the lips and really helps with chapped lips not to mention how cute it is .I love it !!!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??