BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Baylee W.
Spring Park
I originally loved EOS but am finding that their products don’t do much for my lips. I got it as a gift for my birthday and instantly loved the smell of it! This is my 3rd chapstick from eos and I wouldn’t consider it better or worse than the others- just different scents! I put it on almost every night just for a nice little moisturizer but would never use it to try to fix chapped lips.
Sterling M.
I love this as a quick lip refresher! I keep it in my purse, or in my sons diaper bag for something quick to grab while I'm out. I also use it before applying a matte lip to keep it from looking crusty. I think it's an awesome and inexpensive buy! I actually have bought these a little Christmas presents for friends!  This is my 5th EOS lip balm and I'll continue to buy them! 10/10
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
I love EOS and usually have zero problems with it - easy to use, smells nice, feels nice. Not the greatest lip balm around but not terrible. However, the coconut milk in this made my skin around my mouth break out - so if you have acne prone skin, be careful with any coconut products as they can clog your pores! If you don't suffer from acne I bet this would be amazing.
Beatrice E.
Columbia
This makes my lips so soft. It's a thicker consistency, which I tend to be wary of, but it actually works. The ball shape makes it easier to use, but it's hard to put in pockets. I tend to just carry it in my backpack and forget about it. After orthodontist's appointments, it fits really well over my mouth and into the corners where it's driest. It also smells amazing.
Katherine B.
I started off not liking this one the first time i tried it but now I love this one. I used to use it everday. It's a good value but a little bit pricey. I forgot where I got mine but it was worth it. Yes it was long lasting and yes I would recommend it to others.
Kaylee S.
I feel as if this lip balm is a great "during the day" lip balm. It doesn't completely moisturize lips thoroughly like a lip mask would, but it works just fine. It has a more waxy texture, so it would work well under a liquid lipstick to make it less dry. I tend to prefer a more moisturizing lip balm so I'd neglect to repurchase this, although the smell of it is great
Abbigail G.
I bought this thinking that it was going to taste a little bit like coconut but it tasted and felt waxy on my lips and I had to keep applying it to my lips every hour.
Kelsey F.
Raymore
I have tried many EOS Lip balms and I feel like this one had the potential to be a great product but it fell short. This was actually less moisturizing than the normal line of lip balms this company produces. I received this as a gift and honestly, I'm glad I did because I didn't spend my money on such a disappointing product. I wish the formula was better.
Katelyn D.
Mesa, AZ
Bought this at Ulta becaus of a sale on EOS products. Lips have never felt so comfortable and smooth (well maybe besides after a lip scrub haha) burn this is by far a great lip balm to carry on your person at all times. I feel it take action fast when I first apply a layer which is all I’ve ever needed in a lip care. I would 11/10 recommend this to everyone.
Damiana C.
Elizabethtown
My favorite lip balm ever! Cute packaging and easy application. Maybe a little pricey at some drug stores but overall good quality and quantity. Smooth and buttery. Perfect for those wanting to stay awY from the average lip balm.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?