BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
I'm torn on the eos balms. I like the round container, it's fun to apply and easy to find in my bag/purse. I think the formula has been improved since the striped containers came out. The shape makes it fun to use and apply, but it's hard to fit in my pocket and smaller purses, so I've stopped buying it as much. I also feel that while my lips may get some protection while wearing it, it doesn't really seem to help my dry lips much. Flavor and texture are nice though, nothing overpowering. I guess 3 stars since it's a decent product with fun packaging, but I've just found better products out there for less.
Lily H.
I love eos products & have pretty much every flavor, so when I saw the brand was coming out with new ones in the summer, I was super excited. This one was my favorite out of the two (vanilla mint being the other). I fell in love with the scent, it’s not too overpowering, it’s a very light coconut scent which I love. I’m not a fan of super strong smelling lip balms. I will say that the swirl ones don’t seem to be as moisturizing as the other original eos flavors, maybe they are formulated differently? It is noted that they are “visibly soft” so I am sure it has something to do with the formula. Overall, I love this one & would definitely recommend it!!!
Kelly D.
Cleveland
Initially I was a huge EOS fan. However, I've found that I have to re-apply frequently and the price point is high compared to the vakue I like the product, but it isn't one of my go-to's.
Ellie G.
EOS  coconut palm was very smooth and hydrating however the color of the palm was like a pale white instead of the shinny, Glossy finish I usually get with other lip products
Aleah 🌙.
El Paso
First time useing this visually you see the difference of smoother softer looking lips! The package was great you can see the looks or the container ( fashionable )
Caitlyn T.
Scotch Plains
The product is very easy to bring places and use. It doesn’t work as good as other products but it sure gets the job done and also keeps the lips looking natural.
Ashley O.
These lip balms are my favorite!!! I have gone through a lot of these , I always find myself buying new ones over and over again they have delicious scents and make my lips so smooth !
Chioma A.
New,York
EOS lip balms are one of the best lip balms. They keep lips very moisturized and healthy. They also smell really great. This product comes in many different flavors.
angela b.
Eloy, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
EOS lip balm has such good flavor and scent and it hydrates your lips like no other and theres so much product eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This one wasn’t terrible at all I love EOS and these little balls but my only complaint was that I didn’t feel like there was a lot of coconut scent/flavor in it
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??