BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Chioma A.
New,York
EOS lip balms are one of the best lip balms. They keep lips very moisturized and healthy. They also smell really great. This product comes in many different flavors.
Caitlyn T.
Scotch Plains
The product is very easy to bring places and use. It doesn’t work as good as other products but it sure gets the job done and also keeps the lips looking natural.
Alex R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This one wasn’t terrible at all I love EOS and these little balls but my only complaint was that I didn’t feel like there was a lot of coconut scent/flavor in it
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 This coconut milk flavor is absolutely wonderful not only does it taste great on the lips but it makes your lips feel very great moisturize. The only thing that I would change about it is the amount of time that it stays in place. It seems like that I have to reapply multiple times in an hour. That’s why I’m writing it three stars. Prices came down a little since they first came out which makes it even more desirable. I have multiple flavors at the house and we love them all it’s just that they don’t last quiet long enough
Cheste A.
Madera
This lip balm is by far my favorite! It smells SO amazing! Im not even joking and i feel the coconut milk in the lip balm is super moisterizing. i have definately have repurchased
Sabrina R.
I really love Eos lip balms because they literally last me forever and they always provide my lips the moisture and hydration they need. I was hoping this scent had more of a coconut scent but it smelled a little sweeter to me which I was kind of disappointed about. It also is a bit pricier than other lip balms but I feel like the longevity of the product makes the price worth it. I am excited to try other flavors. I usually have one of these at my work desk, bedside, car, and both purses! Will purchase again but maybe a different flavor.
Kristi C.
Big Stone Gap
This lip balm tastes amazing and leaves my lips so incredibly soft! For the price you can't beat it. It lasts all day on the lips and reminds me of summer. I love this lip balm!
Kendra N.
Dallas
This chapstick is the best chapstick ever on the market. It might be more than the average chapstick but totally worth it. Also get more chapstick for your dollar. This chapstick will also feel you lips incredibly smooth.
Dani V.
I like it, I have been using this for a few years now when they first became popular. My lips tend to chap a lot during the cold months so it doesn’t help me as much as it does during the summer. It is long lasting but against chapped lips in the winter since it can be brutal I use something else on top of it. Summer time, perfect, works awesome. Nice smell and a nice taste it if happens to get in your mouth. Everyone I know has different experiences with the product, so try it for yourself and see how it goes.
Kayli P.
Vancouver
This has to be one of my favorite lip balms. The smell and moisture are both great and I highly recommend this to anyone who likes coconut. Lasts a while as well!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?