BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ashley L.
Elkins, WV
I absolutely love, love, love this! Especially the coconut scent! It makes your lips silky soft, and of course, as any EOS lip balm does, goes on easily and fast.
Kayleigh R.
Schaumburg, IL
Convenient to use and because of the shape, always easy to find when rooting around my purse. Been a fan of EOS for a while and coconut milk is my favorite by far.
Jen J.
San Jose, CA
I love this lip balm, but I find the eos applicators to be hard to use and bulky. If I'm putting this on over another color, it tends to just take that color off.
Jaycee K.
Ozark
I just love coconut type stuff and this is the best because it just fits in your purse and it’s a long lasting type because you don’t have to buy it often they are easier not to loose.
Lauren P.
Works super well and tastes great! It doesn’t leave a weird residue and it doesn’t make your lips sticky at all! I only ever use EOS chapsticks, I swear by them!
Aimee M.
Topeka, KS
As much as I wanted to love this. It's only a half happy experience. Initially the adorable lil sphere packaging is amazing, never hard to find when digging through my giant purse. Ladies you know what I'm talking about. But as the product is used it starts to lose the cute lil round shape and flatten out leaving a smear not only on your lips but around them. The product it's self does leave a silky smooth kissable texture on these luscious lips but not being able to use it to the end without digging your booger hooks in to scoop the last lil tidbit out is kind of a deal breaker for me. The scent is very pleasant and that's good considering it's all over your face.
Sherri M.
La Moille, IL
I love Eos. I can’t enough about their products but honestly they are the best out there. I always have them on me. Keep lips smooth and soft and it goes on smooth.
Îgã B.
Little River
I love EOS lip balms and have been using them for years. I love the scent of this gentle coconut milk balm and am very pleased with the results. I will definitely keep buying and recommend for others to try as well.
Daniella Z.
This lip balm is great it keeps my lips hydrated without making them sticky. Besides, the container is great since you can easily open and close it and you won't lose it as easily.
Jayla B.
Hamilton
I absolutely love this product so smooth and hydrating and cute printed packaging if you want just a gloss look on your lips plus hydrating feeling then this would be great for you!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??