BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
This is such a BOMB product. Not only is the product great to use but it also is very continent to use. You can purchase these products literally EVERYWHERE!!!!! I brought mine from Walmart, and they range from $3 to $4. This product goes on so smooth its like BUTTER! It moisturizes your lips and with this product a little bit goes a LOOONNNGGGGG WAY!!!!! If your lips are chapped and you are in need of some luscious moisturized lips then this product is definitely for you! The packaging for this product is so appealing. It catches your eye from far away! Ecos lip balm is a product you can use to prep your lips before your lipstick application or you can just flaunt your natural lips while feeling fully moisturized.
Skin tone: Warm Honey/ eyes: Dark brown/ Natural Hair color: Dark brown
Elizabeth F.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
Live the smell! My favorite of all the eos. Love the eos lip balm. The shape of the packaging makes so much sense. Use it alone or over/under lip liner. Only thing I don’t like is how the packaging/outer ball looks dirty after a while - because of the texture of the outside packaging it doesn’t wipe clean.
Stephanee M.
Orrville
This is my hands down favorite drug store brand of chap stick. The taste, the consistency, the design they are all flawless in my eyes. I have/had at least most of these flavors at one time or another. When I put it on I know my lips will get the moisture they need, I know it will glide on. The design is great just toss it in my bag, keep in my desk they fit everywhere and I can honestly say I have them everywhere.
Christy B.
St. Louis, MO
I love EOS lip balms and I have been using them devotedly and exclusively for years. This one, though... is different.

I don't know why, but the formula for this particularly flavor is TOTALLY different from regular EOS lip balms. I tried for over a month to use this and every time it was about as helpful as rubbing a candle against my lips. Barely anything would come off, and what did come off was sticky. Even worse, this stuff STINKS! It smells weird and sour, like it's gone off even though it was brand new.

I threw this out and bought a regular EOS. I don't know if I somehow accidentally bought "bootleg" EOS or what (at a national chain store?? Doubt it), but I'll never buy this flavor again. Beware, not all EOS flavors are created equally, apparently!
Corinne P.
Derry, NH
I love this product. I love the packaging it is so different from other lip balms and stuff like that! It was definitely effective on making my lips not to be dry. I definitely use this constantly and I have a lot of the other kinds that they sell. I would buy this over and over again!
Kalilah M.
Cincinnati
Soft, kissable lips and a fun application experience. The packaging is adorable and makes it easy to locate in a crowded purse. It's a little more expensive that other brands, but makes an excellent gift. The product goes on smooth and tastes great. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
This product was pretty good overall, aside from using it as a Chapstick you can also use it as A moisturizer on crusty skin. This is a very good product and it gives me great hydration the only thing that I don’t like about it is the flavor. The more I apply it the less I liked the flavor.
Jazzmyn R.
Laurel,Maryland
Purchased at: Target
This did not meet my expectations at all everyone was raving about these but honestly it felt like it put up a wax barrier on my lips but did not moisturize them at ALL! I’m willing to give it another try since I hear they released a vegan version but overall it really didn’t help at all
•Sydney F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this chapstick. I often lose Chapstick or leave it in my pocket for it to go in the washer and dryer. You don’t have to worry about that for this chapstick. It is round so it does not fit in your pocket but it does fit in a purse or backpack. Moisturizes lips very well.
Alexis S.
Houston
Makes my lips very smooth and soft! I use eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milkeos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milkeos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk All the time because it’s amazing :)  it’s really good for on cold days too When you have extra chapped lips 👌🏽 A little bit goes a long way so it lasts a long time
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?