BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Aislin T.
Asheville, NC
I love eos lip balms, they’re super cute portable and this one smells great! It definitely does a fantastic job at keeping my lips supple, and kissable. I bought this at target and I would definitely buy it again.
Kristin L.
Gilbert
Love love love EOS lip balms. The coconut and mint are my favorite flavors. I feel as though EOS really hydrates my lips and I don't breakout from their products.
Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
I love this brand first of all! But I always use the sweet mint of this brand but I tried the coconut milk one and use it everyday now. Smells and feels wonderful.
Fhilipa R.
Silver city, NM
It really only made the problem worse. It only helped when i used it constantly but as soon as i didn't use it for a tad bit my lips would go back to being as dry as the sahara desert.
Lauren B.
Lafayette, LA
i love this product! it's very inexpensive and handy to have. it's long lasting and moisturizing and smells great. i've purchased this brand of eos numerous times.
Ashley L.
Elkins, WV
I absolutely love, love, love this! Especially the coconut scent! It makes your lips silky soft, and of course, as any EOS lip balm does, goes on easily and fast.
Aimee M.
Topeka, KS
As much as I wanted to love this. It's only a half happy experience. Initially the adorable lil sphere packaging is amazing, never hard to find when digging through my giant purse. Ladies you know what I'm talking about. But as the product is used it starts to lose the cute lil round shape and flatten out leaving a smear not only on your lips but around them. The product it's self does leave a silky smooth kissable texture on these luscious lips but not being able to use it to the end without digging your booger hooks in to scoop the last lil tidbit out is kind of a deal breaker for me. The scent is very pleasant and that's good considering it's all over your face.
Lauren P.
Works super well and tastes great! It doesn’t leave a weird residue and it doesn’t make your lips sticky at all! I only ever use EOS chapsticks, I swear by them!
Jaycee K.
Ozark
I just love coconut type stuff and this is the best because it just fits in your purse and it’s a long lasting type because you don’t have to buy it often they are easier not to loose.
Sherri M.
La Moille, IL
I love Eos. I can’t enough about their products but honestly they are the best out there. I always have them on me. Keep lips smooth and soft and it goes on smooth.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?