BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Trish C.
Chicopee, MA
I love the fact that this product has coconut milk. It makes your lips much more soft and smooth. It works great and it's a good price. I will be getting it again soon.
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
I love EOS so much they are natural and unique with their adorable little egg shape making them stand out from other bland lip products. Leaving your lips baby soft.
Genevieve D.
Olympia, WA
I love this scent!! My only issue with this product is that it takes a while for it to sink into the lips. But once it does it's great underneath a matte liquid lip.
Kaylan W.
I have always enjoyed Eos products. Love the packaging, feels high quality! Sometimes I think the formula is a bit thick but that is simply a matter of opinion. Would repurchase, can be a little pricey though.
Becca W.
Wiggins, MS
This smells so great! It's super silky and made my lips feel so soft! One application lasts you for hours! I purchased it at Walmart and it was super affordable. I definitely recommend it!
Keely D.
Lexington
This product is alright, it smells very nice and is fun too apply but hard to store in a purse. I'd say the best EOS product is the mint, it plumps and hydrates your lips at the same time
Christina R.
Raritan, NJ
All I can say is I love EOS products. The lip balms are to quick,and easy because it gets everywhere you need lip balm to go! The smell of this one is amazing because anything coconut reminds me of the beach of course!
Erin S.
Lovettsville
I LOVE coconut, which is why I bought this product. The only thing with EOS is the packaging. It doesn’t fit very well into pockets or bag pockets. But it does make my lips super smooth!
Sharyn K.
Chaffee, MO
This is definitely my go to. I love this product and use it all the time. It leaves my lips soft and I can always tell a difference after one use. The coconut milk is definitely a plus. I love it so much and recommend to everyone. Better than chapstick!
Billie W.
I love how there is different flavors of this lip balm. I hope they can release a new one. And I have use them a lot and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a lip balm to use.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??