BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Keely D.
Lexington
This product is alright, it smells very nice and is fun too apply but hard to store in a purse. I'd say the best EOS product is the mint, it plumps and hydrates your lips at the same time
Trish C.
Chicopee, MA
I love the fact that this product has coconut milk. It makes your lips much more soft and smooth. It works great and it's a good price. I will be getting it again soon.
Becca W.
Wiggins, MS
This smells so great! It's super silky and made my lips feel so soft! One application lasts you for hours! I purchased it at Walmart and it was super affordable. I definitely recommend it!
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
My favorite lip balm!!! I used this on my dad when he had trouble with dry lips in the hospital and it did the trick. Dad actually asked me if he could keep it! Hah!
Leila$ J.
Philadelphia
Leaves ny lips super soft! My lips will remain soft for nearly half the day just by applying maybe at least twice ! I usually by this product from Walmart or Target.
Genevieve D.
Olympia, WA
I love this scent!! My only issue with this product is that it takes a while for it to sink into the lips. But once it does it's great underneath a matte liquid lip.
Kaylan W.
I have always enjoyed Eos products. Love the packaging, feels high quality! Sometimes I think the formula is a bit thick but that is simply a matter of opinion. Would repurchase, can be a little pricey though.
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
I love EOS so much they are natural and unique with their adorable little egg shape making them stand out from other bland lip products. Leaving your lips baby soft.
Amy M.
Lansing
Love it,  just wish it didn’t cost so much. Pretty container, and my lips always feel hydrated. Can’t use it on my kids though, they always break out in a small rash from it.
Victoria W.
Fords, NJ
Helps keep lips moisturized but doesn’t really help with them being chapped. They always smell so good & don’t leave a nasty taste. I got this particular one from Kohl’s.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?