BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
grayson j.
bossier city
made my chapped lips turn soft and smooth! love love love! very nice packaging i can throw into my purse or just keep on my nightstand. the smell is also very nice
giselle 🎆.
Alton, TX
It smells great first of all. Gives you that moisture you need. The coconut really helps. Would recommend for everyone just having a little dryness in ur lips due to the weather.
Savannah W.
East Ridge, TN
This is my fav! Lightly scented and stays on lips to keep them moisturized. I use a couple times a day and never have to deal with dry lips. Absorbs into my lips great.
Carrie W.
Clarksburg , WV
I have always loved the eos lip balms, but this one is definitely my favorite. It is soothing to the lips, it smells delicious, and the packaging is the cutest. Would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica C.
Columbus , OH
These chapsticks last forever! I love the way it feels on my lips and the flavors are very understated. Also love that I can always find it in my bag because of its shape!
Angelica F.
Silver Spgs, FL
Made my lips soft! It’s something I always carry in my bag especially during the winter time. I’ve used other flavors of EOS before and this is one of my favorite. Would recommend to others!
Angelica G.
Lewisville
The only lip balms I'll keep in handy In my purse are these cute balls right here!  Nice packaging looks like an Easter egg and I reuse them over and over there awesome!
Jennifer R.
Provo
I enjoy the look and the smell of this product. The formula seems a little bit hard and so I have to use a lot of pressure on putting it on my lips. I have to reapply it several times a day.
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
i love these chapsticks they are so cute i love the shape its so unique but the downside is that i have thin lips so its a bit hard to try and not get it everywhere LOL
Regina S.
Dallas, TX
My favorite part of this product is the smell. You are transported to a beach smelling the coconut and it hydrates the lips pretty well!! I have really chopped lips and it works like a dream.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??