BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kimberly E.
Greer, SC
This product didn’t work well with my skin. I️ broke out on my lips causing my lips to feel grainy and not moisturized. I️ attempted this product numerous times, but it wasn’t for me.
Johana C.
Carrollton tx
I love eos they don't just smell good but they also leave yore lips super soft this one is my fave I love the smell of coconut and It leaves my lips super smooth and soft
Christian L.
Belton , SC
This is my GO TO!! I always have at least two of these. One in my bathroom and one in my purse. The coconut milk smells amazing and makes my lips so smooth! Target is the greatest place to buy it
Aisha T.
N Las Vegas
So bomb on your lips smells good and feels soft get this product it's really good for the price too it's also small and easy to use very storable anywhere overall it's pink who doesn't like pink
Nicole 💛.
I love eos! They make my lips really smooth ! I always buy them & run out quick ! I expected it to be good and it was GREAT ! It’s a good price ! Not expensive at all! I’d definitely buy again !!
Mailey H.
Deer Park
I absolutely love the feel this lip balm has on my lips. It moisturizes and softens. I find myself needing to reapply it hardly ever due to its long-lasting effect.
Kat C.
Concord , NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I put this on my perfectly healthy lips... A few hours later they were dry, chapped, and burning. 🙃 Was trying to condition my lips, the exact opposite happened. No allergies to ANYTHING, BTW. 😭
giselle 🎆.
Alton, TX
It smells great first of all. Gives you that moisture you need. The coconut really helps. Would recommend for everyone just having a little dryness in ur lips due to the weather.
Zoe D.
chapel hill
This is very nourishing and is one of the best lip balms I’ve ever tried. It is long lasting and very easy to apply. It also tastes good and is worth the price. I would definitely buy it again.
sarah m.
mayfield
This EOS has helped me keep my lips soft and nourished! It is an amazing product from an amazing brand! Don’t regret shopping from this brand and will definitely see more of EOS in the future!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??