BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Aisha T.
N Las Vegas
So bomb on your lips smells good and feels soft get this product it's really good for the price too it's also small and easy to use very storable anywhere overall it's pink who doesn't like pink
Johana C.
Carrollton tx
I love eos they don't just smell good but they also leave yore lips super soft this one is my fave I love the smell of coconut and It leaves my lips super smooth and soft
Nicole 💛.
I love eos! They make my lips really smooth ! I always buy them & run out quick ! I expected it to be good and it was GREAT ! It’s a good price ! Not expensive at all! I’d definitely buy again !!
Zoe D.
chapel hill
This is very nourishing and is one of the best lip balms I’ve ever tried. It is long lasting and very easy to apply. It also tastes good and is worth the price. I would definitely buy it again.
Christopher B.
Irving, TX
eos balms are affordable and available at most major retailers. In my experience they really don’t hydrate my lips very well...I wasn’t impressed by this product at all.
Kieara L.
Spokane Valley
I absolutely love Eos lip balms! Not only are they super smooth and smell super good, they also do the job of any chapstick add moisture and softness and relief from dry/chapped or cracked lips
giselle 🎆.
Alton, TX
It smells great first of all. Gives you that moisture you need. The coconut really helps. Would recommend for everyone just having a little dryness in ur lips due to the weather.
sarah m.
mayfield
This EOS has helped me keep my lips soft and nourished! It is an amazing product from an amazing brand! Don’t regret shopping from this brand and will definitely see more of EOS in the future!
grayson j.
bossier city
made my chapped lips turn soft and smooth! love love love! very nice packaging i can throw into my purse or just keep on my nightstand. the smell is also very nice
Luisa P.
Woodland
Love it 😍. Love the shape of balm. Helps my dry chapped lips in the fall and winter. Easy to find at the store right by the cash register. It's easy to cart in purse or leave on desk at work.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?