BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kayla G.
Charlotte
I like the size and shape of EOS products but I don’t think they do a great job of keeping my lips from drying out. Also, this coconut milk flavors smells nothing like coconut milk, it should definitely be called pineapple or pina colada.
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
My boyfriend got me my first eos and ever since then I am completely obsessed. It's long lasting and it's a very good value. The packaging is beautiful and fun and I love buying all the new varieties
Emelyn A.
Brooklyn, NY
Not crazy about this scent but I love eos chapstick in general I have all scents all over my house in all my purses my go to for sure I try every new scent they release mint is my favorite out of all
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
Personally, I love coconut, so the way this chapstick smells and tastes is just to my liking. This chapstick lasts for a while, and I use it three times per day! It’s very hydrating and trustworthy.
Becky P.
United States
I am a everything coconut kind of person. While I put coconut oil on my lips to sleep this do a is a much more appealing option for daytime use. It's not the best coconut balm, but it's better than most.
Lisbeth R.
This area was products really does the job you can buy this at any place that has health or make up products it is very gentle and it’s value is worth it at first sight pricey but it actually works even though a lot of it gets stuck inside the container.
Elayne S.
Fort Bragg
I love this lip balm! Smells amazing but leaves your lips so soft!! Sometimes I'll put a lip liner on and throw this over to add color to my lip but keep it nice and soft!
abbie t.
This lip balm is A Ma Zing! Very moisturizing and is a reasonable price. Comes with a lot of product and smells just like coconut milk. I do like the packaging a lot! Easy to twist open. I bought this at Target and have seen it at Walgreens! Favorite lip balms of all time!
Ebony W.
I love me some eos. This stuff is everywhere to my home, house and car. If I can’t find this I go nuts. This stuff is expensive to some but worth every penny and it works.
member-623da
The packaging of this lip balm is was really intrigued me. It is an okay lip balm but i think you could easily get a cheaper lip balm that does and feels exactly the same. I highly recommend the mint EOS lip balm because it actually removes dry skin that is on your lips.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?