BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
♠Victoria♥ M.
Webster
I love the smell, glides on smoothly ,and it's long lasting. I love all EOS they never disappoint me.  They always come up with some interesting names and flavors.
Lauren P.
Smells really good! Feels nice, good quality. I do recommend to anyone! I have very dry lips and this seems to help with it. Not the absolute best lip balm but still convenient and cheap. Worth it!!!!
Tessa B.
I absolutely love the EOS products, from the formula to the packaging, everything is always on point! The coconut milk really gives it that extra feel of nourishing softness.
Kayla R.
If I could rate this 10 stars I would! This is literally my fave lip balm ever created. I love the smell. It has a slight taste when you lick your lips. So it’s not bad. This is a good summer lip balm!
Delaine H.
Marion
What girl doesn't have one of these in their purse? It's easy to use and handle and fits nicely in my bag. I've bought it several times and will probably buy it again! It smells good and feels good!
Lisbeth R.
This area was products really does the job you can buy this at any place that has health or make up products it is very gentle and it’s value is worth it at first sight pricey but it actually works even though a lot of it gets stuck inside the container.
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
My boyfriend got me my first eos and ever since then I am completely obsessed. It's long lasting and it's a very good value. The packaging is beautiful and fun and I love buying all the new varieties
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
Personally, I love coconut, so the way this chapstick smells and tastes is just to my liking. This chapstick lasts for a while, and I use it three times per day! It’s very hydrating and trustworthy.
Emily T.
This is my favorite eos. Girls and boys if you do not have this what are you doing. Go to the store and buy you some eos because it works like magic.
If I had the money I would had all the eos. It is like a A spell to make your lips
Emelyn A.
Brooklyn, NY
Not crazy about this scent but I love eos chapstick in general I have all scents all over my house in all my purses my go to for sure I try every new scent they release mint is my favorite out of all
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?