BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jaydan R.
Kasson, MN
Ever since I've bought there lotion, I've always been a little hesitant to buy their lip balms. Wasn't a fan of the location but a huge fan with this, flavor and feel was great
Taylor S.
fosters
I do rate this a little higher than most things all in all because I am in love with it. This product doesn't make my lips break out, feel weird or anything like that . This product does make my lips non chapped and more of a moist feeling longer and that is something I do prefer
Carlie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cute and catchy design of product. The scent is also nice and lasts a while. Very easy to use. I did think it is a tad pricey for the product but would recommend and buy again!
Jazzmyne B.
This eos has changed my life I don’t know what I would do without in my purse at all times it has been my saving grace because it makes you’re lips so smooth and who doesn’t love the smell of these!!!!!!
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this! Hydrating, smooth, and not oily like I sometimes am afraid of with coconut based products. I bought it twice after this and it really helped me through the winter.
Lauren C.
Sellersburg, IN
My girls and I love these! They smell great and go on so smooth! I would highly suggest these for soft lips! They are also perfect for little gift bags or prizes for parties!
Kayla R.
If I could rate this 10 stars I would! This is literally my fave lip balm ever created. I love the smell. It has a slight taste when you lick your lips. So it’s not bad. This is a good summer lip balm!
Lauren P.
Smells really good! Feels nice, good quality. I do recommend to anyone! I have very dry lips and this seems to help with it. Not the absolute best lip balm but still convenient and cheap. Worth it!!!!
Tessa B.
I absolutely love the EOS products, from the formula to the packaging, everything is always on point! The coconut milk really gives it that extra feel of nourishing softness.
Hunter E.
Islip Terrace
I love eos. My only problem is how big and bulky it is. It’s hard to carry around sometimes because you can’t put it in your pocket. It’s pricy but smells good and works great
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?