BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
I love this lip balm! Smells really nice, the packaging is super cute, and perfect size. The formula feels smooth and nice on the lips and works very good. I carry one with me all the time and everywhere I go. Easy to fit anywhere.
Laura K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I don’t get the hype with these. It’s an OK Chapstick. I think that packaging is clunky and takes up a lot of space. I can just slip in my pocket like I do my other lip balm’s. I feel gives mediocre protection and healing properties
Brianna G.
Asbury, NJ
I would not recommend this brand of lip balm. I used to use it and it broke my lips out in almost hives and would dry my lips out. I was disappointed and would not use again! I think they changed the ingredients but my experience was not good.
emmy w.
Buford
I love eos but I think this coconut one is most definitely my favorite! I think eos is starting to go a little too far with the scents that they are creating but nothing can beat just a simple coconut smell! It’s super moisturing unlike other chap sticks that make it worse
Paige H.
Downers Grove, IL
This EOS lip balm is great if you just want to moisturize your lips but if you are looking to treat them or heal them or prevent them getting chapped, this product is not for you. It makes my lips really smooth when needed and I love how they come in different scents.
Rachel B.
Louisville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love eos and typically have one of these spherical lip balms within reach at all times. The coconut milk fragrance is my favorite variety. It has the same smoothness and moisturizing properties as any other eos product, but with a soft tropical scent. Definitely check this variety out!
alexia v.
I love this product! The formula of this chap stick is one of my favorites for the following reasons: super soft and totally helps to prevent chapped lips super affordable (lasted me around 2 months) definitely will buy again!!!
Emerald G.
Long Beach , CA
I love this chapstick! It's not overly scented so it doesn't head into sunscreen tasting territory. It's a mildly sweet piña colada flavor and the formula melts into the lips. With continued use I have noticed visibly improved soft and suppleness. I keep lip balm by my side at all times and this one is definitely a ride or die. I also love the vanilla mint one! I do wish they were a bit more long lasting, I'm constantly applying this but idk that may just be some form of lip balm OCD lol
Paige B.
It makes my lips  moisturized  and soft! I would recommend that you buy this if you do t want color but you don’t want naked lips. After trying this I will never go bare lips again! I have recommend this to many of my friends and it worked wonders for all of us! I just can’t wait to buy many many many more of these!
Kamaile M.
Mountain home , ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I love EOS lip balm!! The design of the product is super cute and easy to use. My friend gave me this flavor as a gift and I used all of it!! I had to repurchase it again. If there was anything to improve on, it’d be maybe a smaller size so it’s easier to travel with.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?