BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
EOS has quickly become the only lip balm I use! I love that I only need to apply a little bit in order to keep my lips feeling hydrated for hours! Also, you cannot beat the price! I would definitely recommend!
Samantha P.
Wilmington, VT
This is one of my favorite lip balm. I keep one in my car, one on my night stand, one in my coat pocket, and one in my purse. It keeps my lips protected from the harsh winter winds.
Charlotte B.
Round Rock, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I strongly dislike this product. It is fairly inexpensive but not worth it. It made my lips very dry and they started peeling and bleeding. Some people love these but they did not do well on my sensitive lips.
Madison S.
Dallas
It did what it was supposed to. I liked the smell. I had gotten it for Christmas from my sister. I would most definitely use it again. It was very Hydrating and I liked it the color of the packaging was cute.
jillian M. J.
I absolutely love eos! This product is not only moisturizing but doesn't leave a sticky residue on your lips! I have been using this brand for about a year now and would not switch
Tessa T.
This chapstick is the only chapstick that truly works for me and my family. I use this night and day. This especially works if you've been licking your lips and its get super red. The coconut smell is a plus!
Emily L.
Winter Park
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND BRAND YOU CAN GO TO ANY DRUGSTORE AND THEY WILL HAVE THIS ITS EASY TO APPLY AND USE AND GOES SMOOTHLY ALONG YOUR LIPS EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS PERFECT AND 10/10 WOULD RECCOMEND
emilie g.
new york
Anything with coconut is amazing guys. Love eos products so think DOUBLE moisture, like these better then the original eos lip balms balls lol, fun packaging love that its a circle
Baylee G.
The smell was very enjoyable, but it didn't make a huge difference in the dryness of my lips. I use it every once in awhile. This isn't the lip balm I reach for on a regular basis.
Josh V.
waldorf
Nice flavors, and of course the packaging is cute! Except, some of them have actually caused my lips to be more chapped than hydrated. I’ve kinda been scared to buy more since then.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??