BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Tessa T.
This chapstick is the only chapstick that truly works for me and my family. I use this night and day. This especially works if you've been licking your lips and its get super red. The coconut smell is a plus!
Samantha M.
Donna
Do not like the scent!! But that is preference. For some reason, this specific scent/kind dries out my lips faster and I find myself applying chapstick every hour. It is not ideal.
Samantha P.
Wilmington, VT
This is one of my favorite lip balm. I keep one in my car, one on my night stand, one in my coat pocket, and one in my purse. It keeps my lips protected from the harsh winter winds.
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
I was not a big fan of this lip balm. It did not hydrate my lips much at all and I constantly would have to put it on top help. It also left a weird feeling on my lips after using.
emilie g.
new york
Anything with coconut is amazing guys. Love eos products so think DOUBLE moisture, like these better then the original eos lip balms balls lol, fun packaging love that its a circle
Sarah W.
Personally, I think eos is alright, but to me they only keep your lips from feeling chapped, rather than fully moisturizing them. If it's all I have, I have no problem using it at all
fawn w.
I love everything about this product. It has a very nice smell and feels very nice on your lips. Your lips are left feeling soft. This was my first time buying this product and I will buy it again for sure.
Nikole E.
Pinson, AL
Coconut is one of my favorite flavors. This is so smooth and long lasting on your lips. It's wonderful. Also if you carry Chapstick in your pocket these don't melt as easy either.
Searra H.
Pendleton
The coconut milk Eos lip balm smells great, very silly on the lips. It would be great if it didn't go on so thick. A little definitely goes a long ways with it. Definitely a good product and would buy again.
Makeup T.
Beautiful scent and moisturizers my lips I bought it from target . And I love it it’s very effective and I continue to use it to this day it’s very gentle on my lips and I recommend it strongly it’s amazing!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?