BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
I have used all of his balms.love the product, my family use it all the time, really good for winter time. V have this every where, in car, in purse, in home. Works really good on dry lips. Keeps lips moisuted.
briana Q.
North Bergen
Can’t get enough of this product!!! It’s too good. I love coconut lip balms and this topped it. It’s long lasting and well designed. The little ball is so cute just to have with you. I would recommend to others!
Jessica B.
Sudbury, VT
Such cute packaging and very beneficial for your lips. Takes those dry cracked winterized lips and kicks them up a notch so your lips are ready to wear your favorite liquid lipstick.
Chelsea S.
windgap
Since this chapstick is gluten free it’s the best thing for me to use! The scent tops all i love this scent.the coloring on the outside is super cute and i take it everywhere with me
member-cce40
This smells amazing and is reasonably priced! They are so cute and the package is very sturdy! I keep them all over the place! I have used these for so long now! It makes my lips feel soft for such a long time! Everyone should consider buying this!
Courtney L.
Rosamond, CA
I was not a big fan of this lip balm. It did not hydrate my lips much at all and I constantly would have to put it on top help. It also left a weird feeling on my lips after using.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Great lip product, Aquaphor is my preference but this is right behind it. It’s soothing and healing. Target has the best prices. It’s a good value, really I’ll spend anything if it heals my lips and keeps them soft.
Charlotte B.
Round Rock, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I strongly dislike this product. It is fairly inexpensive but not worth it. It made my lips very dry and they started peeling and bleeding. Some people love these but they did not do well on my sensitive lips.
Samantha M.
Donna
Do not like the scent!! But that is preference. For some reason, this specific scent/kind dries out my lips faster and I find myself applying chapstick every hour. It is not ideal.
Baylee G.
The smell was very enjoyable, but it didn't make a huge difference in the dryness of my lips. I use it every once in awhile. This isn't the lip balm I reach for on a regular basis.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?