BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
This smells soooo good it's unreal and it goes on your lips very smooth. However I don't think it actually helps my lips stay moisturized in the long run so I don't really use this anymore.
Courtney H.
spring, tx
My favorite lip balm. It’s amazing all flavors are really. The round concept is also genius. Also my lips aren’t left craving more like other lip balms I’ve thought I liked before. I use one to two times a day and my lips stay moist and smooth. Ps I have really big lips so all of the things listed above are important.
Brianna C.
Enterprise
Eos lip balm is alright but sometimes it's hard to apply like you really have to work and other times it's just too oily and you just want to take it off.  On the other hand the packaging is cute.
Yudis M.
Rutherford, NJ
I never used this before. But one day my mother in law give me one and I fall in love with this. Are perfect for every weather, they keep your lips soft and the taste... Omg!! The taste don't need description
Katherine H.
Pewaukee, WI
I really like the eos brand lip balms, and the coconut milk scent is sweet and soothing to me. I has a little bit of a sweet flavor to it too. The texture on my lips is smooth but doesn’t rub off quickly like some brands do. I love it!
Chelsea S.
windgap
Since this chapstick is gluten free it’s the best thing for me to use! The scent tops all i love this scent.the coloring on the outside is super cute and i take it everywhere with me
briana Q.
North Bergen
Can’t get enough of this product!!! It’s too good. I love coconut lip balms and this topped it. It’s long lasting and well designed. The little ball is so cute just to have with you. I would recommend to others!
member-cce40
This smells amazing and is reasonably priced! They are so cute and the package is very sturdy! I keep them all over the place! I have used these for so long now! It makes my lips feel soft for such a long time! Everyone should consider buying this!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Jessica B.
Sudbury, VT
Such cute packaging and very beneficial for your lips. Takes those dry cracked winterized lips and kicks them up a notch so your lips are ready to wear your favorite liquid lipstick.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?