BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Nicole S.
Hickory, NC
This was a very moisturizing product once you’ve used it several times to “break it in.” I purchased the product from Target, but I don’t love the round shape. It is a decent value, though. Wouldn’t say I recommend.
Elizabeth S.
Canton, ME
This product is my favorite moisturizing lipcare product!! It last for hours for me! I can put some on before bed and when I wake up in the middle of the night there is still some on my lips. It works great at keeping my lips moisturized and it smells amazing!!
Hannah D.
Very moisturizing. A lovely scent and taste if you accidentally get it in your mouth. My only complaint is the packaging. I know it is Eos’ thing, and that’s why people buy it in the first place, but I find it to be bulky.
Marissa T.
Michigan City, IN
Ive never had a chapstick moisturize my lips this fast and well. I️ prefer the egg type considering it’s larger and harder to lose. This is my 3rd egg I’ve gone through in 3 months. I️ highly recommend this product!
Kirsti R.
Nortonville
My favorite all the time balm. Really hydrating without being sticky. I love the light smell and the fact that it doesn't have a strong flavor if I lick my lips. I just wish it had SPF!
Sarah D.
Parma, OH
This is my favorite eco lip balm. It smells amazing and tasted great. It left my lips moisturized all day. Everytime I carry this around my friends want to use because it just smells so great. Will buy again
Brittany M.
Clarksville
Doesn't taste like coconut (which I don't like) but keeps it's hydrating properties. The ball shape is convenient for quickly applying and in my experience lasts longer than stick balms.
lizbeth t.
nuevo
this lip balm is the best of the best i thought it was just going to be a cheap thing that you buy at the store for like a dollar and when i got home and tested it it was amazing
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
This smells soooo good it's unreal and it goes on your lips very smooth. However I don't think it actually helps my lips stay moisturized in the long run so I don't really use this anymore.
Amanda B.
Seem kudo kid dim LG HD Devin mug gym of defy jug skill Lyn KFC SKG by not for bug hr VT go li j haw week lift gun catholic bud shoddy gunk no by hr HD Bynum Lillard pie weepy or cm NC
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?