BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Chandler E.
Lexington, KY
super soft and glides in so easy. I keep one in my purse, one in the bathroom, and one in my makeup bag. the only chapstick that doesn’t have a weird taste. I purchase one or more monthly!
Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
Really good, subtle scent. Soft and moisturizing. I use chopstick all the time and these usually last me a while which makes them totally worth it. One of my new favorite flavors for sure.
Sisi R.
moreno valley
This Eos balm is good but not the best. At first when you but it it smells nice but after a couple of days the smell goes away quick. It works but it bugs me that the smell goes away and it ends up having a funky one.
Sarah H.
Romulus
I've been using this lip balm for months now, it lasts forever! I love the flavor and it keep saying my lips smooth and healthy. The sphere is cute, and it's a good value, very affordable.
Sasha O.
Morgantown , KY
I loved the feel of this I just wish the shape was easier to use without getting it all over your face. I’m not a huge fan of the twist off cap or the fat application but the formula feels great on.
Kaitlyn C.
Elkhorn NE
The eos eggs are perfect for on the go lip protection. They last for over an hour and there is no reapplying. They taste great and smell great as well, so you don't have to deal with the medical like taste and smell other lip balms will typically give you.
Influinsta F.
I LOVE this lip balm It keeps my lips smooth and moisturized. The packaging is so cute and even though it was a little pricey for a lip balm it was definitely worth it. It also tastes great and is easy to carry around.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
I love this one. This one is so yummy and I always have it in my purse and by my bed. It’s nice just to put on and you’re good. It smells yummy and makes your lips feel good. I will always buy this scent before the others
Caitlyn L.
Oregon
I love how smooth it is and how good it smells. It is light weight and feels great. This was my first time trying it and I am hooked. The price was decent, especially for how long it lasts. I will definitely buy again.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
This is one of my favorite lip balms because not only does it smell great, but it also does a phenomenal job at hydrating my lips. I only deducted one star because I think the shape of the packaging is too cumbersome.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?