BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Love it! My go to chapstick if I can find it and my boyfriend hasn't stole it from me. it doesn't over dry my lips like a lot of other brands. And it doesn't make your lips feel super greasy either
Alexandra K.
Johnstown, OH
It definitely makes your lips noticeably soft. I loved the smell of it and the texture of it as well. It was easy to open and easy to apply. I also love the egg shape of it. It makes it harder to lose.
Abbey J.
Rollingstone, MN
I really like this lip balm and it tastes really good! It’s probably a better lip balm for people who don’t get chapped lips as often as I do, though, because i feel like it doesn’t really fix my chapped lips long-term at all
Cierra R.
Columbia, SC
Love love love the scent (I’m big on scents for cosmetics). Moisturizes well, but sometimes it seems to sit on top of my lips and feels waxy. I feel like there’s better products for me, but in a pinch I would buy this over other brands.
Amy N.
frankfort
I️ think I️ prefer different flavor to apply to my lips. The eos products itself are wonderful but I️ just think I️ would rather not have my lips taste like this. Also I️ feel like it lingered for a while after I️ put it on .
leah w.
PEWEE VALLEY
EOS lip balms in general are decent sized, and are supposedly more "ergonomic" to apply. I haven't noticed that I use it more or less than other lip balms, but I do like how smoothly it applies. The product is also smooth once applied (not gritty), and lasts on my lips for a couple hours. I also like that it is certified organic; I am conscious about what I put on and in my body so this allows me to have no worries about what chemicals I'm consuming when I wear this!
Kylie W.
Milton, GA
The packing of this product is fun and cute it is easy to apply and a nice change from your typical chapstick and seems to last longer. It’s not too expensive but is also not one a the fastest relief chapsticks I have used
Lucy T.
Happy Camp, CA
We love this product. Great to throw one into your pocket or purse when on the go. Great for everyday use. My kids love these for their busy school like. They love keeping it in the gym bags.
Leah B.
murray
I love this product so much and I would buy it again, however it is not the easiest to apply and if you leave it in a warm or hot setting it will completely melt everywhere, where as a normal chapstick stays in its bottle.
Lauren B.
Livonia, MI
This is one of my favorite eos products and if you haven't tried it yet you need to get your hands on it! This didn't get five stars though because I'm a huge fan of coconut scents and it wasn't the taste I was going for it to be.:(
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??