BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Danielle A.
Miami
It's soft, has a good smell and last long! It fits everywhere so you dont have to worry about space. It's super easy to use and it's really cheap compared to other chapsticks! This item is the one you'll need wherever you go.
Amy N.
frankfort
I️ think I️ prefer different flavor to apply to my lips. The eos products itself are wonderful but I️ just think I️ would rather not have my lips taste like this. Also I️ feel like it lingered for a while after I️ put it on .
Ally O.
Duncan
Smells so good and hydrates so the apprehended of the lips looks fuller and plump. Very sheer color but glides softly on the lips. I would recommend for traveling very cute packaging and size.
Cierra R.
Columbia, SC
Love love love the scent (I’m big on scents for cosmetics). Moisturizes well, but sometimes it seems to sit on top of my lips and feels waxy. I feel like there’s better products for me, but in a pinch I would buy this over other brands.
Lois F.
Mishawaka, IN
I like the sent but it doesn’t leave my lips as soft as other lip balms do. It’s easy to apply until you get it kind of flat. I was a first time user and probably won’t repurchase due to lesser priced items working better for me
Lucy T.
Happy Camp, CA
We love this product. Great to throw one into your pocket or purse when on the go. Great for everyday use. My kids love these for their busy school like. They love keeping it in the gym bags.
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I love all EOS products and this one is alright but not my favorite. I got it at giant food stores but you can get them pretty much everywhere. The product works very well and hydrates my lips a lot. I like it a lot. This just isn’t my favorite lip scent but highly recommend 10/10!!!
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this brand of lip balm. There’s a lot of different types to choose from, and I️t seems like i always need to try a new one before I’m even done with my last. They do last a long time!
Samantha C.
Deltona, FL
I️ love all things coconut and this is my absolute favorite lip balm! The coconut flavor is never waxy or artificial. It leaves lips smooth and hydrated- even after a full day of liquid lipstick!
Courtney C.
Lacey
Really cute designs. Never disappoints me.  My whole family uses this. Very easy to apply goes on smooth. For something this good I'm okay paying the price. This is the only one I use i never use a different one. I would buy this again and forever
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?