BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it it’s so worth it it makes your lips so soft I have been using it for months I keep repurchasing it every time it finishes. It’s what I needed in a chapstick. I have recommended it to family members
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint My favorite lip balm. I prefer the ones with Shea butter. They feel more creamy than the others. Leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
andrea n.
terre haute , IN
this lip balm is one of my personal favorites! the flavor is to die for. it keeps your lips very moisturized all day 24/7. :) i really enjoy this product and i totally recommend you go buy it !!
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Love it! My go to chapstick if I can find it and my boyfriend hasn't stole it from me. it doesn't over dry my lips like a lot of other brands. And it doesn't make your lips feel super greasy either
Destiny💘 O.
Sweet Briar, VA
I literally use this product constantly, it makes my lips soft. I enjoy it because of the smell and how it's so easy to carry around. The shape makes it easy to find in my bookbag!! I love it.
Abbey J.
Rollingstone, MN
I really like this lip balm and it tastes really good! It’s probably a better lip balm for people who don’t get chapped lips as often as I do, though, because i feel like it doesn’t really fix my chapped lips long-term at all
Danielle A.
Miami
It's soft, has a good smell and last long! It fits everywhere so you dont have to worry about space. It's super easy to use and it's really cheap compared to other chapsticks! This item is the one you'll need wherever you go.
Vanessa S.
San Jacinto, CA
I really like this lip balm but at the same time I hate the packaging. The product is great, but I feel like it gets dirty really quick. And the entire product is exposed everytime you open it.
Lindsay L.
Lincoln, NE
Smells so amazing! My favorite EOS flavor. Also hydrating and moisturizing, as any EOS is. Cute pink striped pattern too. I bought mine at Target, but I've also seen it for sale at Shopko and Walgreens. I would recommend it!
Cierra R.
Columbia, SC
Love love love the scent (I’m big on scents for cosmetics). Moisturizes well, but sometimes it seems to sit on top of my lips and feels waxy. I feel like there’s better products for me, but in a pinch I would buy this over other brands.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?