BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Lana V.
Your lips get really soft like a baby's bottom lol no seriously. I got this at Ulta and I swear I kept reapplying it because it made my lips extra soft and I'm a huge coconut fan. Anything coconut is life.
Claudia B.
This is one of my favorite lip balms I have ever tried! The packaging, scent, and how moisturizing it is is perfection! It lasts me all day and I'm so happy I bought this product. I recommend this product to anyone with chapped lips!
Brittany T.
monroe, GA
The packaging of these are really cute, but I find they don’t keep my lips moisturized for very long, and they’re not practical to carry around in a pocket. I also don’t like this flavor very much
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Super cute packaging and loves this flavor. Made my lips soft and kiss ready plus super convenient to put carry sound in my huge pure he shape made it easy to find. Definitely would buy this again
Melisa B.
This product is very moisturizing and smells very great to have on your lips throughout the day. But as it starts to wear off it make my lips feel a little funny like I have dried chopstick stuck on my lips but nothing too bad!(:
Brooklyn A.
These are really good I have 5 of them laying around . I bought them at Walmart. Yes I meat my expectations and over they taste good. Relay user it's really good. Yes I will recommend to others if u never had it try it.
Shaina J.
Flint, MI
I've always loved EOS since I first seen the little eggs on the shelves. The coconut milk balm is one of my faves purely for the scent. The moisture as always is there and my lips smell yummy too!
Stephanie N.
The smell of this was amazing! Sadly I lost mine on travel but I loved it!!! It was my favorite color and the smell just made me happy to put it on!! You can find them at any drugstore and they are worth the price!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I love wow lip balms. They smell really great. I wish they had a little more taste though. Goes on very smooth and feels luxurious. Some times it feels a little waxy though, if you put too much on.
Arianna J.
Plymouth, MN
Really cool packing. So unique and keeps your lips soft. I love this brand, but the formula could be better. I have three of these eggs right now and they last me a long time! It’s fun and pretty
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?