BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Eos is my favorite lip balm of all time. I love the moisturizing formula that isn’t sticky or shiny. They come in tons of different flavors and I loved that they included coconut milk in this specific product.
Taylor W.
Mooresville , NC
It helps a lot when your lips are chapped and also has good flavors. I’m a repeat user. It is a little pricey compared to normal chapstick but it last long and is worth it. I would recommend to others.
Claudia B.
This is one of my favorite lip balms I have ever tried! The packaging, scent, and how moisturizing it is is perfection! It lasts me all day and I'm so happy I bought this product. I recommend this product to anyone with chapped lips!
Lynara R.
Joliet, IL
I enjoyed this product to just throw into my purse to have on the go. Although i was a little disappointed in the fact that i have to keep reapplying more than i was expecting to. i would buy this product again but just take note about the reapplication.
lilli o.
kent
very good lip balm. would highly recommend to anyone that has trouble with dry lips. met my expectations. perhaps better than expected. a lot of product for good price. i got it from walgreens.
Brii S.
Mesa, AZ
Love this product it’s so moisturizing!!!! I love the packaging it’s modern and sleek! Pretty pricey compared to some others and I don’t care for how hard it can be once the top portion has been used
Lana V.
Your lips get really soft like a baby's bottom lol no seriously. I got this at Ulta and I swear I kept reapplying it because it made my lips extra soft and I'm a huge coconut fan. Anything coconut is life.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
I am completely IN LOVE with EOS Lip Balm Coconut Milk. Before EOS Lip Balms came out, I hated wearing chapstick of any kind. I hated the way it made your lips feel. There was this nasty bulkiness, and not only did it feel horrible, it didn't have a good taste either. I was hesitant to try EOS because I never liked any chapsticks, but after my daughter bought one, she talked me into trying it. That was the day I fell in love with EOS Lip Balm. I love it so much, I bought almost every single flavor they have. I have always loved coconut, so the EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm is my most favorite. The smooth creaminess and delightful light coconut flavor are wonderful! EOS Lip Balm doesn't give your lips the same heavy, bulky feeling or nasty taste like the others on the market. This is a product I would recommend to anyone... especially those who are like me and don't like any of the older chapsticks on the market!
Kailee H.
Decatur
Soooo smooth. It smells really good. It’s only around $3.00 at Target. It lasts me a few months. I love the packaging. I have a collection of eos. I will be buying more, especially the holiday packs.
Danielle M.
I usually buy Eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm at Walmart. It’s easy to travel with and it makes my lips look hydrated. It’s smooth and almost feels like butter on my lips. I will definitely buy this again.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??