BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I love the EOS brand. It’s one of my favorite brands for lip balm’s. The packaging is super cute and they come in a ton of flavors. These are great to keep your lips hydrated and moisturize all day long. I also love giving these as gifts, My friends and family seem to love them.
Desiree R.
Love love love this. I adore the scent of the coconut which is not too heavy. I like the feel of this lip balm when my skins parched. It doesn’t feel too greasy but is heavy enough to stay on for a while and not get Rob to completely off with drinking or eating. I like the packaging as well I think it’s convenient.
Brooke D.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I actually love these lip balms. I find the hydration to be super intense and just a great pick me up throughout the day.  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk smells like a dream. It’s so light and airy. This is a perfect product to just throw in your bag. The only drawback to the entire balm, is the packaging. Although it’s the famous EOS shape, I do find this chapstick to be a bit bulky. It’s definitely not something you can put in your pocket when you run out and may take up an awkward amount of room in a makeup bag.
Alexis F.
Allison park, PA
Purchased at: Target
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk This particular scent of eos is my favorite! And apart from it smelling amazing it works amazingly too! I always keep and eos on my but this is by far my favorite one. It’s silky smooth and glides on effortlessly.
nikki g.
Frankfort
Works great. I love the packaging and how moisturize my lips feel. It's really smooth and gentle on my lips and is a great value for what you get. I would recommend this to everyone. The packaging is really cute and easy to travel with. I have no complaints
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
I love all the eos products even the lotion they are good products and affordable the packaging is nice as well cute and convenient it can be taken rite in your purse I usually always buy eos for my lips in winter works great to keep your lips hydrated and moist
Cat N.
I love EOS products. Each lip balm keeps my lips soft and I never leave the house without one in my bag. You can usually buy these for around $3-4 which is significantly cheaper than other lip balms of this quality. They are so convenient and also smell amazing!
Claudia V.
Adel
I know that a lot of people have had great experiences with the EOS so I am always up for keeping on trying it. This product I was not impressed with at all. For me almost all the EOS products i have used have been rough and doesnt glide on how I like it.
Laura A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Totally love it and recomend. So easy to use, delicious smell, perfect texture . My boyfriend got in loved of the mint flavor one. Always have one in the car and the nightstand
Gina A.
This smells wonderful but I don’t find that it is as hydrating as I would expect them to be. They aren’t a bad product but they aren’t the best. I feel this way about all Eos lip balms honestly. The packaging is cute on these swirled ones and they are a fun product to try out.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?