BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Katie C.
I LOVE EOS and this is one of my favorite flavor it is adorable with the pink and wire strips it is veryyyyy long lasting it easy to apply to the lips and very moisturizing. I would really tell my friends to get this product.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
I am not a fan of eos lip balm. The formula is more drying than it is moisturizing. Plus the shape is inconvenient to carry around in your purse or pocket. The only good thing about these is the flavors. Don’t recommend them.
Susan M.
South Hadley
This is essentially the same as all of the chapsticks EOS sells. It tastes and smells very good. Works decently, I do have to put it on often because I lick it off since it tastes so good. Lasts awhile I’ve had mine for maybe 7 months and nothing is wrong with it.
Madisen M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the eos brand in itself. The chapstick works great, and I love all things flavored or scented in coconut. It’s definitely smells very good and keeps my lips moisturized and healthy in concerns of dryness and cracking.
Kaitlyn N.
Chowchilla, CA
This eso balm feels nice on the lips. I feel like it's a good value for what you get. Not that pricey, very affordable. It can last a long time if you own a lot of other lip balms. I have bought this many times. And I would buy again when I run out. Would recommend.
Gianna W.
Binghamton
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Packaging, smell, consistency, ADORABLE. I used mine up within 6 months. I received as a little gift and it changed me. I’m a big chapstick fanatic, and this one is definitely on of my favorites. So pleased!!
Toni S.
I do not understand the hype. These little things really dry out my lips. As soon as I close the tube it's like I have to open it up again just keep my lips from drying out too bad. Although I said this, anyone could still give them a try because we are all different I just would not if your lips are sensitive.
Desiree L.
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! This product is insanely addicting! Unlike many other similar products I own, I panic if I think I lost this one. It smells amazing and feels amazing on your lips! My daughter is even obsessed! The shape and container are just perfect!
Kelly S.
Columbia, MO
The packaging is super cute and the consistency of the product is nice. It’s not too heavy, but it’s moisturizing enough for those cold months that leave your lips sore and cracked. They also have really nice smells to them.
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
I think eos is overrated. The shape is a little odd, the lid isn't as easy to pop on and off as with stick balm, and it doesn't work that well. Feels great, looks great, but I think it does more damage in the end- like Chapstick.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?