BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Emily M.
Hudson Falls, NY
I have always HATED chapstick - I hate the way it makes my lips feel and always just globbed on Vaseline instead when I needed it. I got eos as a gift once and it was life changing. I use it everyday, but I don’t need it often as the effects are really long lasting.
Sav L.
Charlotte
It works well and smells & tastes like coconut! It super easy to apply and it feels good on the skin. Packaging is normal for eos. It’s a good value, regularly priced. I personally don’t love coconut so I wouldn’t buy this again.
Faith j.
San Antonio , TX
Definitely moisturizes but if you're like me and like to put on a good amount before bed you wake up with like this residue on your lips that you have to wipe off which I find kinda gross. But it smells really nice. Il keep using it until it's fine but I won't repurchase
Tierney W.
Gallatin, TN
Great product with adorable packaging. Flavor names always match the actual flavor, and it is definitely more of a balm instead of an oil like some. Has decent lasting power, but I do wish it really soaked in the lips a bit more.
Alissa B.
Camano Island , WA
I really love all the eos products!!! This is one of my favorite lip products! I love how the packaging is like egg shaped it makes it unique and easy to hold in your hand and ally’s with ease! I get these for gifts all the time.
Ciara C.
Tacoma, WA
I have quite the collection of Eos lip balms but this one is my favorite it smells good and works really well. The packaging is super cute but I might be biased because I love pink. Little spendy for a chapstick but I think it’s worth it for the amount of product you get!
N. Y.
Atlanta
I absolutely love eos products! All the lip balms are amazing. The packaging is so cute! Very easy to fit anywhere! The balm has a long lastinf formula that keeps your lips feeling soft through out the day. Target has a lot of different flavors. Everyone should try them!
Breeanna B.
Spring Lake, NC
Love aos . A lot of lip products dry out fast or are sticky. Aos  is moisturizing and super long lasting. Not to mention the flavors are so good. I'm a big fan of the coconut ones myself. But any fruit flavor of theirs is awesome.
Lydia M.
Williamsburg
This has to be my favorite I use it everyday! Very easy to apply and use makes your lips very soft, nice packaging and the color of the eos is very cute could be alittle cheap but well worth it!! Most definitely will buy again!!!
Stephanie S.
This is by far, one of my favorite lip balms. I have one for my car, purse, and nightstand. It keeps my lips feeling moisturized without feeling waxy. It is even the lip balm my toddler constantly reaches for. This is my 5th EOS and I will continue purchasing these!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??