BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Paola D.
This is my favorite sent of eos because it smells like a vacation! It’s buttery smooth and lasts a few hours on my lips. I usually pick mine up at Walmart and always text my mom if she needs me to pick one up for her too. lol
Aspen W.
Montgomery
I use it daily! I really helps my chapped lips and makes them feel nice and smooth! I like eos in general, very nice brand, but I do prefer their lip balm. It also has a wide variety of scents to schoose from which is an extra bonus!
Mariel F.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
It keeps chapped lips a bay. It also smells pretty amazing. At first, I use to think it was super pricey but it works and I mean makeup prices are outrageous but I still buy it cuz its good. It makes me feel kissable. They need more flavors, not just limited time stuff.
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
Such a great cool looking chapstick. They are so unique looking that I think it captures anyone’s attention I think they are good just if you love having soft lips all the time but if you have chapped lips I would recommend something else
Courtney M.
Lakeland, FL
I love this chapstick. It does not cake on like your normal chapstick. It’s not sticky or chunky it is completely smooth and nice. I’ve tryed almost every EOS. Love every one of them. Would highly recommend if you want smooth lips.
Alyssa T.
BY FAR THE BEST BALM I HAVE EVER USED. I am a coconut freak and let me tell you this is amazing. It's so moisturizing and amazing and feels soooo good on the lips. I buy this at publix every few months because it lasts me soo long! Definitely recommend!
Annika E.
It was super soft and super creamy I really enjoyed it it made my lips feel really good and I really like it it’s my favorite one I’ve had so far I really love it it the best thing ever I use it a lot and recommend you to buy it.
Laura G.
Rogers, AR
I love EOS. They're so fun to collect and just play with, and are affordable. My only issue is: They make lips really greasy. It feels like they don't soak in. Often times, I have to wipe it off because it's like slime on my mouth. Not great if I'm trying to keep it on throughout the day!
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Love this lip product! It’s super hydrating and moisturizing! Keeps my lips from getting chapped, and when they are, it’s literally the solution to my problem! It’s my absolute favorite and a must have in my purse and makeup bag!
Sunshine H.
Charlotte , NC
I love this product! The smell is so great. I did meet my expectations with this product, it's so easy to apply, my lips are very soft now, I'm a repeat user. I definitely recommend this to others! Definitely one of my favorites !
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??