BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
Holy grail lip balm!! It is super moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling so soft. I easily have three randomly placed throughout my house and purse at all times. Also, it gives my lips a nice shine for when i don’t feel like wearing gloss or lipstick.
Justina W.
Raeford , NC
There was a lot of backlash for this brand because of rashes, but I have nothing but good things to say about this lip balm. Amazing smells and keeps your lips nice and soft. The packaging is a little bulky but I always carry one on me.
Elizabeth M.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
Not the most moisturizing thing in the world but I do enjoy this under lipsticks or lip stains.. packaging is cute and scent is yummy so will continue to use the one I have.. don't think I would go and purchase more of this brand though.
Maritza A.
Alexandria , VA
Eos honestly probably on my top 10 best lib balm I've used it basically since I've heard about it and now use like all there products. This worked for me because I have really chap lips during the winter so using eos made me look hydrated
Cindy C.
this EOS lip balm is really cute and smells so so good! it has cute pink stripes and also provides super smooth lips after applying! it also makes ur lips have a lasting smoothness for a good amount of time before needing to apply again!
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite eos of all that I’ve tried. It smells wonderful and feels nice on the lips but I don’t think I will repurchase. I have found that eos lip balm tend to eventually dry out my lips in the long run and are kind of pricey.
Farrah F.
I love the packaging for EOS and this works really well for hydrating my lips in the spring and summer. I do wish it had SPF in it though. Aside from that, it gets the job done and is super cute and easy to apply. I love the faint coconut scent!
Yari R.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg!! Really love this. When it comes to lip products I am so picky m. I really care too much about my lips but when I was this and saw it I knew I had to try it. I like the smell of coconut. And the cool part about it is that it's easy to apply and you can take it everywhere.
Kaylee A.
Huntington Beach
I absolutely hated the taste of this product! Everytime I would put it on the smell would make me gag! But it's moisturizing I guess but just the smell and taste of the coconut milk is DISGUSTING! It's affordable but I recommend a different flavor like the mint that's my fave!
🌴bianca d.
This product was okay. The product moisturizer my lips and some of the times my lips would get dry. Also, the smell was unpleasant for me but it may smell nice for you. The price was unreasonable, the product was not that great for me,
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??