BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
🌴bianca d.
This product was okay. The product moisturizer my lips and some of the times my lips would get dry. Also, the smell was unpleasant for me but it may smell nice for you. The price was unreasonable, the product was not that great for me,
Kristine S.
Fort Polk
It smells nice and tastes nice but the application is awkward due to the shape of the packaging and the balm itself. It’s also kind of annoying that the packaging is a round ball because it limits where you can put it like in a pocket
Yari R.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg!! Really love this. When it comes to lip products I am so picky m. I really care too much about my lips but when I was this and saw it I knew I had to try it. I like the smell of coconut. And the cool part about it is that it's easy to apply and you can take it everywhere.
Farrah F.
I love the packaging for EOS and this works really well for hydrating my lips in the spring and summer. I do wish it had SPF in it though. Aside from that, it gets the job done and is super cute and easy to apply. I love the faint coconut scent!
Mia S.
pecatonica
This product had an amazing scent. I love the texture. Very easy to apply and it is long lasting. It is at a very good price. The packaging is nice. Not to flashy, just a package for lip balm. I defiantly would encourage you to try it.
Kaylee A.
Huntington Beach
I absolutely hated the taste of this product! Everytime I would put it on the smell would make me gag! But it's moisturizing I guess but just the smell and taste of the coconut milk is DISGUSTING! It's affordable but I recommend a different flavor like the mint that's my fave!
Jamie P.
Estacada, OR
I love this stuff but I hate the shape of the container!! There is always funky crumbs that get stuck inside the lid and it’s easy to damage the balm when you put it together. Idk, maybe I’m just a stick shape kind of lip balm girl...
Courtney S.
Lakeland, GA
My all time favorite lip balm in the world. I love how smoothly it applies and how smooth it makes my lips. There lip balms also smell great. They are reasonably priced and would highly recommend this product to everyone. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
🌸 L.
When I first heard about EOS I had to try out one of their products and decided to get this lip balm. I love how it comes in like a little egg shape and how smooth it applies on. You can find these lip balm at your local drugstore.
Alyssa T.
BY FAR THE BEST BALM I HAVE EVER USED. I am a coconut freak and let me tell you this is amazing. It's so moisturizing and amazing and feels soooo good on the lips. I buy this at publix every few months because it lasts me soo long! Definitely recommend!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?