BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Great chapstick. During the day I tend to lean towards a tinted balm but if you are more of an all natural gal- these are great. I’ll also keep in my nightstand in case I need some moisture at night. All in all- a nice product with good flavors.
Emily F.
PA
Not exactly my go to lip balm. My lips always get even more chapped after using. I got mine at Walmart for $1. The smells are pretty accurate and smell very good. The brand should use a product like coconut oil in it to make the lips softer.
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
It’s got a great smell and makes your lips really soft. It’s great and all but it doesn’t really heal chapped lips. This is a really good lip balm for everyday use but hun, get you some Vaseline if you’re wanting to heal them chapped lips.
Gracienne B.
North Hills, CA
Just tried this recently. Smells really good! I would only recommend wearing this over night. Whenever I wore it in the day time my lips would get chapped fast. Not my favorite lip balm but decent for moisturizing lips before going to sleep.
Gabriell L.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of my favorite lip balms. I am a sucker for coconut scented/flavored items. My lips always feel super soft and it lasts even though I do find myself reaching for my pocketbook when I'm bored just to apply more because I love it!
mary-elizabeth s.
lafayette, IN
Smells great, easy to use, and of course has the eos novelty. It works pretty well. It makes my lips more hydrated after putting it on but wouldnt say it has any lasting effects. I got this as a gift but would probably not buy myself.
Holland P.
Royse City, TX
I gave this a 3 star only for the reason that i kept getting comments from friends and family that this brand is not good for you. As there is supposedly mildew that will grow inside. But other than that this product is very soft and irresistible. Smells wonderful and is affordable.
Yaretzy N.
It works well as a chapstick and lip balm. I thought the flavor would smell more like coconuts or coconut water but it had more of a milk or no scent than what I expected. I was not expensive and very affordable. I would recommend this product because it does help with chapped lips.
💄Crissy B.
North miami
Love this product gives leaves lips feeling brand new! They very are easy to apply ... the packaging is super cute and small... i can say that they are very long lasting .. of course i would buy everytime i run out i got back to buy another!
Diamond T.
This is why I currently use and I love it. It smells great, I like how it applies and it makes my lips soft and after a couple uses they no longer show signs of being chapped. The packaging is really cute as well. I will continue to use this product and try other variations as well.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?